Complaint Review: DAIRYLAND INSURANCE COMPANY

• Updated: Sun, November 29, 2009

• Reported By: popper — saginaw Michigan United States of America
DAIRYLAND INSURANCE COMPANY
p o box 8034 stevens point, Wisconsin United States of America

DAIRYLAND INSURANCE COMPANY PAYING EACH MONTH DIFFERENT RATE WITHOUT NOTICE stevens point, Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: There is a point!

*Consumer Comment: What's your point?

I live in Saginaw Mi. , each month i go to pay my insurance for Dairyland . Without any paper work from the company my rates are going up . I have no tickets ever since i have been driving so i know that isnt the problem . I dont have new cars , my are the older ones 1988 and 1990 . My rate started out at 132. month now i am up to over 147. month

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAIRYLAND-INSURANCE-COMPANY/stevens-point-Wisconsin-54481/DAIRYLAND-INSURANCE-COMPANY-PAYING-EACH-MONTH-DIFFERENT-RATE-WITHOUT-NOTICE-stevens-point-518910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAIRYLAND INSURANCE COMPANY

There is a point!

AUTHOR: PICA - (United States of America)

I completely understand what you mean, it's pretty sad that our insurance does go up yearly, whether or not we are to blame.  It is "typical" for each state to allow the insurance companies to increase premiums per year, up to a maximum amount.  Again, may not be because of our driving record, just the insurance companies taking advantange of the ability to have that "option", our "option" is to either pay the increase or go "looking" again for another insurance company that says they will give us a "better" rate, but does not tell us that a year later they are entitled to increase also, if they wish to do so.  We have to go thru the whole process of credit checks, etc., scores, etc., it's crazy!  But as consumers, we cannot do anything, it is required by the State and we are the ones "fined" if we dont carry the insurance.  I certainly agree that it should be required, but to penalize all for driving records of others is insane!  We cannot blame all of these increases in rates on the so called "law suit" abuse or "auto claims" made.  Insurance companies make 'BILLIONS" each year and certainly do not pay that amount out.  Let's all be REAL here!!!

What's your point?

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (U.S.A.)

Do you have some guarantee from Dairyland that your insurance rates will never go up?    If you think the rate is excessive, then you're free to get quotes from other insurance companies.   That's how the business works.