Complaint Review: DALLAS CPS

• Reported By: MOMMY25 — GARLAND Texas
DALLAS CPS
DALLAS TX DALLAS, Texas USA

DALLAS CPS DALLAS CO CPS KIDNAPPED MY CHILDREN DALLAS Texas

*Author of original report: don't judge

*Consumer Comment: Sure

*Consumer Comment: Sounds like it was a good thing...

July 24th, 2013 is a day my family will forever remember as the begining of a horrible living nightmare. My 2 toddler sons snuck out the backdoor while i was washing rinsing syrup out of my hair in the bathroom & they were suppose to be napping. A neighboor with a grudge against my husband immediatly seen them as they went out the back door & called 911 instead of coming to the open backdoor and notifying me they had gotten outside. As i walked out the bathroom noticing the back door open I walked through the door to see both my boys playing in the water in my back driveway near the garage opening. They were splashing one another with water & had taken off their pull ups bc they were wet.

As I attempted to get my adventurous & curious little guys inside a Mesquite police officer come walking up from the back alley stating he had a call 4 minutes ago claiming the boys were outside unsupervised naked and the caller stated we had drugs and so on. My children & I were not permitted inside and another officer searched our family home without consent just to come up with nothing bc we don't do drugs so there was nothing to find. The officers than allowed me & my family to go back into our home to dress the boys just to inform me they were taking my sons to the police station until cps could come get them. They then informed me my husband & I were under arrest for child abandonment & endangerment. For what!?! My children snuck outside and as soon as I got out the bath tub & realized it I immediately tried retrieving them. They were unsupervised for a max of 9 min. Kids get outside. They are curios little boys. Their was npo crime or abuse of any kind. noone was hurt. How is this legal?

My children are still in CPS custody and My husband & I are fighting and will continue to fight until they are home. Our children cry every time out visits which we only get 2hrs once a week end. CPS falseified their report claiming neglectful supervision. Then at the inital hearing they accused us of child abuse,physical neglect & neglectful supervision. My attorney is useless he tells us nothing nor has he sttod up and told the truth and he refuses to let us talk. Mesquite police dept, Dallas co CPS & rip off lawyers all must be stopped! More importantly CPS need to be investigated immediately & return our babies!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DALLAS-CPS/DALLAS-Texas/DALLAS-CPS-DALLAS-CO-CPS-KIDNAPPED-MY-CHILDREN-DALLAS-Texas-1098055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DALLAS CPS

don't judge

AUTHOR: MOMMY25 - ()

1st of all the door was locked. so before you start bashing someone get your facts straight. 2nd of all my toddlers are 3 and 4 i have no idea where you got 2. And they are always supervised I had put them down for a nap & took a quick shower to get pancake syrup out of my hair. I am not blaming anyone I am stating I never abandoned my children & CPS very much so made several false statements. They even put the wrong childrens name in their report.I realize alot could of happen but thank God it did not. So your telling me because my 3 & 4 yr old got out the locked back door while I was bathing I should have my sons taken. They are suffering the most. You are either a headcase or just plain evil.

Sure

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Blame it on the neighbors. What was your backdoor doing unlocked/open?? If you leave two small children unattended of course they are going to get into something.  Sure blame CPS and the Police because of your inability to do what a parent needs to do and take responsibility for your CHILDREN!! They are doing they JOBS - I suggest you see how much these individuals are paid before you throw stones.  CPS workers and Police officers are underpaid, overworked and deserve a little respect.

You can afford an attorney - don't like the attorney fire him and find a new one.  Please provide the documents that proves that CPS falsified documents and the police reports as well.  You came on here and filed a report therefore please provide proof that all these allegations are false.  Once you file a report here you a subject to feedback - don't like it don't file a report.

Nine mintues is a lot of time for children - they could have been accosted, run over or taken by who knows!!

CPS needs to be investigated??? REALLY?? Try working for them - I refuse to.  Too much heartache.

Sounds like it was a good thing...

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

With your attitude it was honestly probably a good thing they were taken away.

- And that's the problem.  A 2 year old does not have the ability to "sneak" out.   That implies that they a)Knew it was wrong, b)That they waited until they knew you weren't paying attention, and c)They could get back in before you found out.  For a 2 year old that is mentally impossible unless they are at the super-genius IQ levels.

They were unsupervised for a max of 9 min

- And do you know what harm could come to an unsupervised toddler in 9 minutes?  What if by chance they didn't stop in the driveway and their "curious" nature told them to dart out into the street right as a car was coming down the road?  What if while they were playing in the water they saw a piece of gardning equipment and seriously injured themselves?

Kids get outside

- Not if you keep the doors shut and locked.

Their was npo crime or abuse of any kind.

- Nothing in your report says they accused you of abuse..just neglect.  Which is a crime.

noone was hurt.

- Luckily.

CPS falseified their report claiming neglectful supervision

- Based on what you wrote..sure doesn't seem falsifed.

Perhaps the more interesting story is why do the neighboors have a "grudge" against you.  Perhaps you may want to try and "make nice" with the neighboors.