Complaint Review: DAN MAZAR

• Reported By: thetruthwillsetyoufree — new york
DAN MAZAR
Israel Jerusalem, Select State/Province Israel

DAN MAZAR OLGA KARJAGINA Fraudster child abduction criminal Jerusalem Jerusalem

*Consumer Comment: He Sold Me A Fake Picasso!!

*Consumer Comment: PICTURE OF THE REAL DAN MAZAR: PRESS HERE

*Consumer Comment: You Can Post Anything Here: LOOK: I'm Superman!

*Consumer Suggestion: STOP USING THIS FORUM TO POST FALSE STORIES

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I Only Made Up 1/2 The Story.

*Consumer Comment: Is He A Drug Dealer or a Terrorist? I say: BOTH

DAN MAZAR is a CONVICTED FRAUDSTER - a FACT that you can CHECK here:

a. "The Independent" about FRAUDSTER DAN MAZAR:

b. "The Guardian" about FRAUDSTER DAN MAZAR:

c. "The Times" about FRAUDSTER DAN MAZAR:

With the help of criminal OLGA KARJAGINA he smeared a good mans reputation. Their goal was for OLGA KARJAGINA to move to israel with her son.

Since the father of the child would not allow his son to move abroad (and live with a criminal) - they smeared his name and ruined him financially. [continued below]....

.....

Currently the police in germany is investigating against DAN MAZAR (alias DAN ADLER, DAN ADAMS, DAN MIZHER-NAHER etc. etc.) and his fiancee OLGA KARJAGINA (pictured) for initiating a smear campaign against the father of Ms. Karjaginas child. DAN MAZAR is still a criminal and puts shame on his families name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAN-MAZAR/Jerusalem-Select-StateProvince/DAN-MAZAR-OLGA-KARJAGINA-Fraudster-child-abduction-criminal-Jerusalem-Jerusalem-1068806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAN MAZAR

He Sold Me A Fake Picasso!!

AUTHOR: Sheker Shakran - ()

Here is the fake Picasso he sold me.  He told me it was real, but it turns out to be fake!!

AUTHOR: Superman - ()

Wow, this guy is truly evil!

You Can Post Anything Here: LOOK: I'm Superman!

AUTHOR: Superman - ()

Hay: You can post anything on this page:  My name is Superman and I'm from planet Kryton.  I want to complain against my arch-nemesis Lex Luthor.  Trust me:  he's a really bad guy!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

STOP USING THIS FORUM TO POST FALSE STORIES

AUTHOR: StopAbuse - ()

Please use this forum to post TRUE facts about abuses, not to post personal stories and falsehoods about other poeple!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I Only Made Up 1/2 The Story.

AUTHOR: TheTruthWillSetYouFree - ()

OK.  Lets try the truth for a change:  My name is "C.O." and I posted this stuff (well, some of it... ). Anyway, the truth is that this guy stole my girlfriend and took my son away by forcing me to pay every month to support him.   Why should I pay money to support my son if his mother doesn't want me?

He even made up lies and convinced the court that I abused her and that I am crazy and violent so the court ordered that I cant see him without supervision!!!!! So, I ran away and they cant find me!  Anyone else would do the same.  I haven't paid any child support despite the court order for more than 2 years!!   :)   Anyway, this guy is loaned, so let him pay!  F**k both of them!  No matter how hard they look, they'll never find me to enforce the court order !!   I WIN!!

Is He A Drug Dealer or a Terrorist? I say: BOTH

AUTHOR: EternalTruth - ()

He could be BOTH a Columbian drug dealer and also a Middle Eastern Terrorist, couldn't he?  I dont see any reason why not!

#7 General Comment

This Is What He Looks Like

AUTHOR: EternalTruth - ()

This is what he looks like today!  Watch out!!

#8 General Comment

STOP USING FORUM TO POST FALSE STORIES

AUTHOR: David W - ()

1. Are you sure this is the same Dan Mazar?

Whoever posted this says that Dan Mazar is from Jerusalem but the articles are all about a British man from London with the same name.  This was already pointed out in another post.  One news article mentioned above even warns not to confuse this person with a member of the famous Mazar family in Israel whose member was president of Israel.

2. It seems unlikely that the German police spend their time investigating "smears" as crimes, especially if it is done by a former lover and her "fiance".   Even the owners of this forum do not edit anything posted, so that statement is highly unlikely.

3. It is also doubtful that one man is a child abductor, a terrorist and also a Columbian drug boss!  If so, I think we might have heard of him before now.  :)

Friends, this forum is for posting legitimate complaints concerning parent abuse.  Lets stop using it to try to get revenge on lost lovers !!

#9 General Comment

His REAL NAME is Danile Barrera Barrera

AUTHOR: EternalTruth - ()

His real name is Daniel Barrera Barrera.  The other names are just alliances.  He is a well know drug dealer currently in prison in New York!!!

Fatah Tanzim

AUTHOR: Sam M - ()

This man also is responsbile for many terrorist acts worldwide.  Look at this proof: