Complaint Review: DANA PACIFIC LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION

• Updated: Sun, June 26, 2011

• Reported By: Brian — Newport Beach California USA
DANA PACIFIC LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION
33801 GOLDEN LANTERN DANA POINT, California United States of America

DANA PACIFIC LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION Dana Pacific Pools, DANA PACIFIC LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION - Pools RIP OFF! 12 leaks in pool faulty filtration system,7 months so far Newport Beach California DANA POINT, California

*Consumer Comment: Don't confuse my company with this one.

I contracted with DANA PACIFIC LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION out of DANA POINT, CA. to build my pool, they never finished the job. I now have $12,000 of extra costs to complete my pool. The owner GREGGORY MARTYN HELZER would not return my calls. I have not heard from him in over a month. The pool should have been completed August 2010.

I have had to go out and purchase my own pool equipment. I'm seeking another loan to finish what I have already paid for.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2011 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DANA-PACIFIC-LANDSCAPE-CONSTRUCTION/DANA-POINT-California-92629/DANA-PACIFIC-LANDSCAPE-CONSTRUCTION-Dana-Pacific-Pools-DANA-PACIFIC-LANDSCAPE-CONSTRUCTIO-744152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DANA PACIFIC LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION

Don't confuse my company with this one.

AUTHOR: Socorro - (United States of America)

My name is Socorro Gonzlez and I am the owner of Dana Pacific Landscape.  We do landscape work and landscape contruction work, but we are not the same company as the one mentioned in the Rip-Off report above.  Please do not confuse us with this company.  Our name is very similar, but does not have the word "construction" on the end.

Socorro Gonzlez