Complaint Review: DANDY CASH

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: Brucie — Somerset New Jersey
DANDY CASH

DANDY CASH You have been approved for a loan and will be contacted my a representative. Internet

*Consumer Comment: SAME HAPPEN TO ME

I filed for a cash loan through a loan intermediary, NEXTDAYPAYADVANCE, which took my employment and banking info and directed me to Dandy Cash on 04/13/2013. Once the documents were completed, it was EXPRESSLY WRITTEN that I was supposed to get a telephone call from a representative for verification purposes, but never did.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that when I went directly to the website www.dandycash.com, I was directed to a message to contact my loan representative. I was never given a loan representative to contact or a telephone number.

SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM when I am approved for a loan, but no contact with the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DANDY-CASH/internet/DANDY-CASH-You-have-been-approved-for-a-loan-and-will-be-contacted-my-a-representative-I-1042990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DANDY CASH

SAME HAPPEN TO ME

AUTHOR: MORY - ()

TODAY THE SAME EXACTLY HAPPEN TO ME AND MY HUSBAND. WE HOPE THEY DON'T GET THE MONEY THAT THEY NEVER LEND US BECAUSE THEY DO HAVE ALL OUR INFORMATION