Complaint Review: DANIEL A. MCCORD

• Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: jeepgirl — Grantville Pennsylvania United States of America
DANIEL A. MCCORD
14 Rollingview Lane Denver, Pennsylvania United States of America

DANIEL A. MCCORD ARRESTED!!! CHARGED WITH 2 FELONY COUNTS!! In $67,000.00 CONTRACTOR THEFT!!!! Denver, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: CORRECTION TO DANIEL A.McCORD ARRESTTED

It's been a while since I've written about Daniel A.McCord. Frankly the thought of him makes me sick,I still can't believe I met someone that evil & spineless! The good news came a couple of weeks ago! Dan was FINALLY ARRESTED!!!! He was bonded out right away but still,He was ARRESTED!!! What a small victory!!. When Dan was asked to turn himself in & he didn't,I wondered if he was able to sleep??? After all,When we found out that Daniel A.McCord lied to us & scammed us out of $67,000.00 We didn't sleep for months.I'm not sure if he gets it,or not?

I've learned that people that lied about EVERYTHING Arn't really worried about anybody elses feelings,I mean he(DAN) told us for months that his Mother Catherine L.McCord was dying in a Phila.Hosp.Dan then ups his lie to a DEATH!!!!! It wasn't enough just to tell us that his mother was dying, Daniel A.McCord had to go farther,Dan needed more control,More of a rush!!!! Dan needed more time to I guess? I think thats why we got the phone call from Dan that his mother had DIED.It's really sick! Then Dan tried to make it "nice" by saying that she slipped away while he was holding her????? Eweeeeee!!!!!

I try & try,To make some kind of sense out of this & I cant!! I've talked to alot of you that have called me.We are all NORMAL NICE PEOPLE.We all thought that we were hiring a good contractor Unfortunately we hired an actor! AN ACTOR THAT WOULD RUIN OUR LIVES!! We are hoping with all hope that the legal system will,work for us.When I first filed charges Dan's atty.Sent me a letter telling me that I COULD GO TO JAIL FOR FILING FALSE CHARGES! What???? Then we realize... WoW, DAN didn't even tell his lawyer the truth.One more thing.I had to change my number if you anyone would like to contact me.I can be reached at (((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DANIEL-A-MCCORD/Denver-Pennsylvania-17517/DANIEL-A-MCCORD-ARRESTED-CHARGED-WITH-2-FELONY-COUNTS-In-6700000-CONTRACTOR-THE-853829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DANIEL A. MCCORD

CORRECTION TO DANIEL A.McCORD ARRESTTED

AUTHOR: jeepgirl - (United States of America)

On my last report I missed a page.In error I wrote that Dan Did NOT turn himself in.What I meant to,report was that.DAN DID NOT TURN HIMSELF IN,FOR WEEKS.DAN WAITED UNTIL THE POLICE SAID THEY WERE GOING TO PICK HIM UP IF HE DIDN'T APPEAR.DAN DID TURN HIMSELF IN.DAN WAS NOT PICKED UP.I WANTED TO CLEAR THAT UP.The weeks that we waited for him to turn himself in.We wondered if Dan felt the way we felt when we learned that Dan had LIED to us? When we learned of all the lies we couldn't SLEEP,EAT or THINK RIGHT.WE FELT SICK! Dan didn't even return a call or a Dime! We never thought we would of been a victim of CONTRACTOR FRAUD /THEFT. Dan played on our emotions,By using the lie of his mothers dying then death! We are mad that we believed him for so long,But who on earth would lie about there mother dying?Dan refused to produce our logs.Instead he fabricated lie after lie after lie.We can't go back,But we can help others from being his victim!