Complaint Review: DANIEL RYAN HOLT

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, March 31, 2007

• Reported By:EH4 3LQ Other
DANIEL RYAN HOLT
20646 REYNOLDS PARKWAY ORLANDO, Florida U.S.A.

DANIEL RYAN (DAN) HOLT ripoff A CORRUPT, DISHONEST, MORRALY BANKRUPT, CON ARTIST switching screen names on eBay & other sites fails to deliver any product ORLANDO Florida

*Consumer Comment: Canon #2 from Ebay

*Consumer Suggestion: 3 DAYS

*Consumer Suggestion: WOW!! Contact

*Consumer Comment: update

*Consumer Comment: MY own Justice

*Consumer Suggestion: Ripped off TOO! took my money for an apple iBook

*Consumer Comment: I was ripped off too!

*Consumer Comment: I was ripped off too!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: not true.

This 22 year old scumbag, son of Tim and Johanna Holt Tel. 407 568 2563, conducts on-line auctions on sites such as E-Bay in which he receives payment, but fails to deliver any merchandise he supposedly has for sale, and by switching screen names, e-mail addresses and phone numbers he prolongs the scheme.

Furthermore he fraudulently creates tracking numbers from the UPS Web Site , he then informs his victim that the parcel is on the way . 2 Weeks later when the parcel that was suppose to have arrived within 2 working days still hasn't arrived he suddenly claims that it must have been stolen. From time to time he seems to suffer from amnesia, I received 4 contradicting e-mails from him as to where the parcel had been handed in for shipment.

When I recently filed a complaint against this fraudster with the Orange County Consumer Fraud Unit and was told that other complaints had been received involving this creature , I realized that drastic action should be taken immediately.

He is clearly on a mission to make as much money as humanly possible through dishonest transactions. His recent behaviour without a doubt proves that he is becoming increasingly more confident in his actions.

Astonishingly , even though this guttersnipe pocketed $7565,21 through my transaction alone he claims to have done nothing wrong. Acccording to him he had done his "homework" and knows the Orange County Sheriff's Office will not take any action against him, as "it will be looked upon as just common business betwee you and me!!." (Quotation from one of his e-mails).

Please take note that the above amount includes a rejected wire amounting to $3642,21 that somehow found it's way back into Holt's bank account. However, when requested by Abbey National Bank, United Kingdom to return the money he refused. They are loooking into this matter at present.

Now, is Mrs.Johanna Holt stunningly beautiful or WHAT? Holt gave me his "girlfriend's" telephone number in one of his e-mails, In the meantime I discovered that it is actually his mother's mobile number. I now can't decide whether she is his accomplice or perhaps he "loves" her too much . Should it be the latter, he must be oblivious to the fact that incest is actually against the law.

However, if he goes unchecked for much longer, shamefully undesturbed by the authorities the ramifaications of his activities will reach depths that will be impossible to ignore. Holt no doubt will very soon operate on the same scale as Teresa Smith (Applemacintosh computer scam) and Brian Silverman (laptop scam) I refer to these particular cases as Holt is also involved in the "selling" of Applemac computers/laptops amongst other items on aution sites.

It is evident that he is becoming increasingly more confident, as he continues to take victims for larger and larger sums of money. I have every reason to believe that he is conducting on-line auctions as I write, targeting the British market , offering items not yet for sale in the United Kingdom.

This explains our involvement with this creature. He thinks by ignoring messages from the Orange County Fraud unit the matter will go away, NOT if I have anything to do with this matter. The "pond" separating the United Kingdom and the United States is no obstacle. We are planning to go to the United States shortly, as my son has a long Summer holiday.

As it is the Attorney General who establishes and operates projects and programs to protect citizens from fraudulent, unfair and illegal activities that victimizes consumers I wrote to Mr. Charlie Crist, the Attorney General of Florica States regarding Holt's activities. There was a report posted on "The Register" Web site "Grifter jailed for Mac auction fraud" they reported, that serious questions should be asked about why it took the authoroties so long to track her(Teresa Smith) down.

So ,now The Attorney General has a chance to prevent , rather than having to "cure" an impossible situation, he can stop Holt in his tracks NOW before he victimizes many more innocent citizens on the same scale as Smith and Silverman.

DANNY BOY - I warned you, you have tangled with the wrong woman.

Anneline
Edinburgh
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2003 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DANIEL-RYAN-HOLT/ORLANDO-Florida-32833/DANIEL-RYAN-DAN-HOLT-ripoff-A-CORRUPT-DISHONEST-MORRALY-BANKRUPT-CON-ARTIST-switching-58629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DANIEL RYAN HOLT

Canon #2 from Ebay

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

I also "bought" a camera from this guy. If my information would be helpful to prosecute this bum, I would be happy to share it.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

3 DAYS

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

Well he has 3 days till the Vero Beach police department process a warrant foe Mr. Holt. Although he has text massaged me on Tuesday and said he has shipped the camera and I should have it buy today or tomorrow. We shall see. I will keep everyone informed... Eric

#3 Consumer Suggestion

WOW!! Contact

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

Believe it or not he has been in contact with me Via Text messaging. Orange county Sheriffs office wont go after him for 3 internet felony's. However my Local Police Will. I have contacted the Vero Beach Police and they have no problem serving a warrant for his arrest.

The only stipulation is he has a month from the day of purchase, in my case March 31st. He has agreed to ship my camera before then. I am a little leery however I'm not as concerned now. If he doesn't ship my camera he will go to jail and have to pay restitution.

He just picked a person with entirely too many law enforcement friends. Hopefully he will mend his ways or at the very least people will contact there own local governments to make sure he doesn't do this any more.

Im not sure if this is applicable for any other state aside from FL,, from what I understand it is up to your own local police wither or not they want to go after him. thank goodness mine will. Well he has 9 days to ship.... I will keep everyone updated...
Eric

update

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Eric, please keep us updated, as I am in the same boat with regards to this seller. I will start my own report shortly, but wanted to let you know that I'm following your case as well. Maybe we can help each other out and hopefully conclude these horribly sour-gone transactions.

MY own Justice

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

He just Ripped me off $625 on a cannon camera . The only difference is I live only 55 min from his house and this weekend or next me and 6 of my cousins who live and go 2 school in orlando will be paying him a visit. I will keep everyone informed.

He as made only one contact and told me he was out of town all weekend altough he also told me he would ship the camera 7 days after the check has cleared. I any one has payed him by personal check and your bank is FDIC inshured he can be prosicuted on a federal level

My father works for the US state dept and has got the ball rolling as far as sending him to prision unfortunatly he has till the end of the month to refund or send me my product. I shall keep everyone informed.. Eric *****

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Ripped off TOO! took my money for an apple iBook

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

I was ripped off by this a-hole also - he took my money for an apple iBook long ago. I suggest contacting the united states FBI and he Orange County, FL sheriff - if his transgressions exceed $10,000 the Sheriff's office in his county WILL prosecute.

I was ripped off too!

AUTHOR: Ben - (U.S.A.)

This corrupt, dishonest, con artist sold me a White PSP which after a Payment was made unregistered from ebay! He conducts on-line auctions on sites such as e-bay and his latest alias is holt_daniel He fails to deliver any merchandise he supposely has for sale.

He blocks calls, does not return emails and just plain ignoress to his heart content!

I was ripped off too!

AUTHOR: Ben - (U.S.A.)

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

not true.

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

This transaction never happened. She tried to wire money for the item, and never went through.

And shes mad that I never sent the item without being paid.

This was 3 years ago, If she still has open issues with me, she may contact me at the same email I had 3 years ago.

Thanks.