Complaint Review: DANNY AUTO REPAIR

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin — BUFFALO New York U.S.A.
DANNY AUTO REPAIR
714 WALDEN AVE BUFFALO, New York United States of America

DANNY AUTO REPAIR BIGGEST AUTO REPAIR DUMP IN BUFFALO NEW YORK BUFFALO, New York

*General Comment: Huh?

*Consumer Comment: Incredible

In August I wanted to Change to New chrome rims and get Two used tires
So I went to Dannys For to change to Old Alloy rims to My $1400 rims So waited For half and hour
The owner Danny gave me two used Mixed mached tires I told him is that So? he said it did not matter. But anyway him and his partner Took my van changed my rims to my chrome rims I paid them $280 dollars total . I was so happy Intil I heard griding noise in Both my front rims  my van was shaking I did make it to my Home but My Friends home It was getting dark My friend could not look at it til next morning . My friend could not take them off . So he had to get a breaker bar to get them off at Autozone We we returned to try he turn and brokeMy new Chrome nuts and studs too
I looked at my new chrome rims i could cry. It melted and chew  and make the holes alittle bigger
So I went back to Dannys to show what he done He told me he dont want to feel  responsible But told him you did the work so he laughed at me  plus he  was freebasing cocaine getting high at his shop  I want just Justice done To the crackhead mechanic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DANNY-AUTO-REPAIR/BUFFALO-New-York-14213/DANNY-AUTO-REPAIR-BIGGEST-AUTO-REPAIR-DUMP-IN-BUFFALO-NEW-YORK-BUFFALO-New-York-979653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DANNY AUTO REPAIR

#1 General Comment

Huh?

AUTHOR: SUCKA! - (USA)

$1400 worth of chrome rims, yet you wanted to put used tires on them?  In your case, I probably would have invested the $1680 towards gaining an education.  You ripped yourself off.

Incredible

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

In August I wanted to Change to New chrome rims and get Two used tires

So I went to Dannys For to change to Old Alloy rims to My $1400 rims

You spend $1400 on rims but then have to buy USED TIRES?  I think your priorities are askew.

Please go back to school.