- Report: #468870
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DAS Auto Shippers And EBay Purchase Protection Team
DAS Auto Shippers And EBay Purchase Protection Teamdasautoshippers.com Mayo, Yukon Canada
DAS Auto Shippers And Ebay Purchase Protection Team cheat, scam, car, purchase, trick Mayo Yukon
*Consumer Comment: Almost got me too!!
*UPDATE Employee: You were not dealling with Das Auto Shippers or Ebay.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) First i checked out where Mayo, Yukon was. (where she lives). I couldnt believe it was only $400 to ship a car across a Canada.
2) I looked up DAS Auto Shippers. It had scam written all over it. DAS HAS MADE A FAKE WEBSITE. It looks very professional, but dont let it fool you. It even warned the viewers of "Fraudural Imitators". They wrote a whole shpeel on how to find fakes. Checking the Business Beareau of Canada, turns out there is actually no DAS Auto Shippers at all.
3) Already convinced I decided to see what else I could find. Google told me very quickly the there is no association between eBay and its 'eBay Purchase Protection Team'. This is also a scam.
Am I ever glad I caught this.
ITS ALWAYS SAFE TO RESEARCH EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE ONLINE.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2009 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAS-Auto-Shippers-And-EBay-Purchase-Protection-Team/Mayo-Yukon/DAS-Auto-Shippers-And-Ebay-Purchase-Protection-Team-cheat-scam-car-purchase-trick-Mayo-468870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.