Complaint Review: DASS PETRO

• Submitted: Tue, December 28, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 28, 2010

• Reported By: Selim — Dhaka Mississippi Bangladesh
DASS PETRO
103 TRANS AMADIIND LAYOUT,PORT HARCOURT,NIGERIA Internet United States of America

DASS PETRO THE DASS PETRO AND ITS ASSOCIATES SHOULD BE ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY.WHAT DOES NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT DO?IT IS GIVING A BAD IMAGE TO THE NIGERIAN NATION.DASS PETRO SHOULD IMMEDIATELY BE ARRESTED. Internet

DASS PETRO advertised through various channel.It said there that it needed some engineers onuggent basis.I applied.Afetr two three days ,It provided me a list to be filled in with information.I filled in the listduely.After two or theree weeks, it sent me an appionment letter with a contract documents of my job.they appionted me Project Manager.The contract was full of offer and bulky.It said there,I need to pay some 25% of travell expense uypfront that will be remitted later on.It also gave a name of travel agent climax travel and tours.When I contacted Climax, it wanted many information along with 350 dollar advance.Immediately,I mailed DASS PETRO and told them to pay it but it kept silence since then.This was a frudulent practice and I left the hope of the job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DASS-PETRO/internet/DASS-PETRO-THE-DASS-PETRO-AND-ITS-ASSOCIATES-SHOULD-BE-ARRESTED-IMMEDIATELYWHAT-DOES-NIG-675906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DASS PETRO