Complaint Review: DATES NOW PTY - Powerzest IT

• Reported By:Hanau Europe
DATES NOW PTY - Powerzest IT
www.datesnow.com Internet U.S.A.

DATESNOW PTY - Powerzest IT ripoff fraudulent billing Internet

After signed up for a $1.95 try-out on a totally different website, I was charged by DATESNOW PTY LTD. I never heard of that site until then.

I did know my payments would be managed by Powerzest IT as it was mentioned in the T&C of the website, so I went to their website to cancel my subscribtion. My CC-number (one of the option to retrieve the membership) was 'not in the database', thus enabling me to cancel.

My CC has been charged different amounts everytime, in increasing amounts ($29.98 to $79.99)to a total of $140 (feb 04). Only once a refund took place after billing the same amount ($19,98). Never, the $1.95 was billed.

I have assigned a german institute for paymentsyystems (GZS) to investigate and retrieve my payments.
I also re-send mails on the customerpage of both the DATESNOW and the PzestIT websites. Let see what happens. This is running for two-three months now so I have little faith in it.

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2004 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DATES-NOW-PTY-Powerzest-IT/internet/DATESNOW-PTY-Powerzest-IT-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-Internet-81385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DATES NOW PTY - Powerzest IT