Complaint Review: DATESNOW - PZEST Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2004

• Reported By:New Bloomfield Pennsylvania
DATESNOW - PZEST Inc.
datesnow.com & pzest.com Internet Australia

DATESNOW - PZEST Inc. DATESNOW Ripped me off $19.99 a couple times @ first, then $79.99 Brisbane Internet

DatesNow has been ripping me off for about 2 months now. I do not know how or why.

I have never visited this website. Why on earth would I? I am happily married and in no need of assisstance in finding a "date", or whatever it is that they say they'll do, for crying out loud!

They have thus far successfully liquidated $140(US) from my account. I cannot let this go on! I plan on speaking with my bank tomorrow.

Any suggestions, names, numbers, or basically ANYTHING you can do to help will be greatly appreciated!

Joe
New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2004 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DATESNOW-PZEST-Inc/internet/DATESNOW-PZEST-Inc-DATESNOW-Ripped-me-off-1999-a-couple-times-first-then-7999-Br-80177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DATESNOW - PZEST Inc.