Complaint Review: DAVE AND bUSTERS

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: richard jones — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
DAVE AND bUSTERS
COLUMBUS BLVD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania United States of America

DAVE AND bUSTERS DISRESPECTED BECAUSE WE WERE BLACK PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Seriously

On jan.26th i took my family to dave and busters on columbus blvd in philadelphia. we decided to get some food and some drinks befofe getting into the games. this was about 1;30 in the afternoon i had myself my wife 3 grandsons and my son, the kids of course ate little and was off to the games and fun that was going on around them. my wife following behind the younger of the kids ,me i sat at the table looking after our belongings and food as the kids and my wife came back and fourth eating and drinking from there food.

after awhile i decided that i would go and have some fun with the games and other goings on so i left our things not worrying that they would be bothered by anyone being that we had our food and belongings around the table kids coming back and fourth eating and drinking from yhere food. lost track of time my grandson looking for me to tell me that when he came back to the table a waitress told him that her manager had told her to clear our table pile all our belongings on a stool like they were trash. our food was somewhere else and the waiter told my grandson he had to go somewhere else find his parents and tell them what had happened. i just so happrned to be coming back to the table to find a white family sitting at our table our things nowhere to be found. upon sight where we had left them this waitress telling a kid he had to go somewhere else there is no time limit on the tables and ferther more our food and belongings were still  there. i was disrespected cause i and my family were black cause i know if it had been a white family this would not had happened got home to find my glasses had been lost my jacket ripped it was 7;30 when we left and countless dollars spent and to end the night like that i frlt disrespected

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAVE-AND-bUSTERS/PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-/DAVE-AND-bUSTERS-DISRESPECTED-BECAUSE-WE-WERE-BLACK-PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-1004364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAVE AND bUSTERS

Seriously

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

And just how do you KNOW that it wouldn't have happened.  You put nothing in your report that shows they did this because of the color of your skin.

Oh..and do you want to know what is probably the reason they moved your stuff.  Because you got there at around 1:30PM and were still there 6 hours later, had left the table to go who knows where and even by your own admission for who knows how long because you say you lost track of time.

So some advise the next time you go to a place, taking up a table for 5-6 hours going into their dinner rush on a Saturday Evening..perhaps you should keep one person at the table.

Just out of curiosity..how much did you spend there in that 6 hours, and how much longer were you planning to stay?