Complaint Review: DAVID JOHNSON

• Reported By: Anthony — phx Arizona
DAVID JOHNSON
NEW YORK, New York United States of America

DAVID JOHNSON US GRANTS Approved for 8400$ grant NEW YORK, New York

I recieved a call from a lady saying i was selected for a 8400$ grant on April 17, 2013. She then gave me a reference or confirmation number and also provided me with another telephone number to call to confirm of the grant. She then told me i had to pay 205$ in order to proceed and so i did thru money gram, stupid me. It all sounded so legit, they had my info and what school i was attending as well. Icalled and spoke with a "David Johnson". He then told me that i qualified for the grant because 15,000 people get selected each year for this grant due to having a clean record and all this other bullshit he said. Again, this cocksucker sounded so legit having all my info and said i had up until a designated time to pay or tjat the money was going to go to someone else. He then said he needed a security deposit of 499$ to secure tje money transfer. I was dumb enough to pay this as well. He had also said that i could stay on the phone to make sure the money was transferred into my account and to be confident that the money would be in there. So much for that, the call was disconnected and he never answered. The next day he called in the morning, i assume he had heard my nasty voicemails and said, "You never got your money?" Acting stupid. He then said well that transaction didnt go thruand that he needed and additional 1000$ to redue the transaction. I responded with a FUCK YOU and some more nice remarks on what i thought of him. He hung up and now his phone goea to voicemail. Please do not fall for this dickhead, all though they may sound legit and have your info, clarify with the school or whatever the case may be before falling for this sand nigger sounding piece of shit! I know im pretty much screwed out of that money but i hope others follow up on researching these so called grants before falling for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAVID-JOHNSON/NEW-YORK-New-York-/DAVID-JOHNSON-US-GRANTS-Approved-for-8400-grant-NEW-YORK-New-York-1044971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAVID JOHNSON