Complaint Review: DAVISON DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 26, 2005

• Reported By:johnsonville New York
DAVISON DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
595 ALPHA DRIVE PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

DAVISON DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT ripoff PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania
*Update.. Rip-off Report Investigation: Davison Design and Development (Davison Inventegration) pledges to resolve all complaints and address any issues with customer service, commitment to 100 percent customer satisfaction - commitment from Mr Davison and other executives, inventors should feel confident in trusting Davison's commitment to their project..

*Consumer Comment: Ripped off Too

*Author of original report: RESOLUTION OF MATTER AND REFUND RECEIVED

*Author of original report: REMOVING THIS COMMENT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET PARTIAL REFUND OF MY MONEY.

I had an idea to become an invention and through a search engine via internet i found davison design and development.

after much phone contact with mr steve cianflone, director of new ideas, i went to next step and according to mr. cianflone needed to research my design and mailed davison $685.00, i was appauled at what that money got me....it was internet research and printed internet papers that i could have done myself....but nonetheless, i had faith and really wanted to develop my product and someday not be rich but be secure financially and the is what was indicated by the company after they found Polder Company whcih was interest in my porduct....s

o I mailed $1,000 to begin project and was told Mr. G. Davison would finance the rest of money because they needed $8,718.00 to make my porduct a reality I told Mr,Cianflone I didnt have that kind of money and Mr. Cianflone stated Mr. G. Davison was in a position to help finance that and all I had to do is grant more royalties to Davison Design Company...many months has gone by and mr.

cianflone has denied ever telling me that mr daivson was in psoition to finance the $8,718.00 and that Mr. cianflone denies ever telling me that he had ever even remotley steted that to me...

when in fact he did...I know he did...otherwise they would never have received the intial $1,000.00 if i had thought otherwise....i am out of $1,685.00 and my dreams are crushed.....wish i knew better

Abbey
johnsonville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2004 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAVISON-DESIGN-AND-DEVELOPMENT/PITTSBURGH-Pennsylvania-15238/DAVISON-DESIGN-AND-DEVELOPMENT-ripoff-PITTSBURGH-PennsylvaniaUpdate-Rip-off-Report-Inve-109555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAVISON DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT

Ripped off Too

AUTHOR: Winnie - (Canada)

Hi Abbey,

My boyfriend and I thought that Davison would make us millionaires!! But, then we came accross this site. Please tell me how you got your money back. What did u have to do?

RESOLUTION OF MATTER AND REFUND RECEIVED

AUTHOR: Abbey - (U.S.A.)

This is in response to report filed previously. I have since received a refund of most of my money. I am completely satisfied. End of story. I want to say thank you to George Crompton.

REMOVING THIS COMMENT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET PARTIAL REFUND OF MY MONEY.

AUTHOR: Abbey - (U.S.A.)

TRYING TO WORK WITH DAVISON TO GET SOME OF MY MONEY BACK AND REMOVING THIS COMMENT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET PARTIAL REFUND OF MY MONEY....GOING THROUGH DIVORCE AND STILL RECOVERING MY SON FROM SERIOUS HEAD TRAUMA AND REALLY REALLY NEED SOME OF MY MONEY BACK....VERY FRAUSTRATED.....

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC