Complaint Review: DAVISON

• Submitted: Sat, September 09, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 10, 2006

• Reported By:LasVegas Nevada
DAVISON
595 Alpha Dr. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

DAVISON ripoff I was ripped off for thousands of dollars, there were suppose to make a protype of my invention which they did but they always had a reason when it came to marketing my invention. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Invention Promotion

Davison is a company who rips off inventors they tell you they will help you but all they do is collect as much money as they can and leave you swinging in the wind. Davison created a protype for me, when it came to the marketing they would send me information on the company that they were suppose to be sending my protype to, alone with a paper I had to sign and more money to restore the protype every time it went to a so call new company. After being ripped off and out of$14,365.85, I finally told them to send me my protype because they were only taking my money with no results. would tell any inventor to "BEWARE" of Davison they will take your money and leave you with only a protype.

Joyce
LasVegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2006 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAVISON/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15238-2911/DAVISON-ripoff-I-was-ripped-off-for-thousands-of-dollars-there-were-suppose-to-make-a-pro-210224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAVISON

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Invention Promotion

AUTHOR: Melody - (U.S.A.)

ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/services/invent.htm

please read this article from the federal trade commission. It tells you about invention scams, how to chose a promoter, what questions to ask, and what to get in writing. It even lists a company you can complain to about the scam however this company cannot take legal action.