Complaint Review: DAY & NIGHT FURNACE - AARON CORBIN AKA KISWAN CORBIN

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 02, 2006

• Reported By:Sacramento California
DAY & NIGHT FURNACE - AARON CORBIN AKA KISWAN CORBIN
2101 El Capitan Ave Santa Clara, California U.S.A.

DAY & NIGHT FURNACE - AARON CORBIN AKA KISWAN CORBIN Apollo Johnson allows Aaron Corbin aka Kiswan Corbin to work under the table there and avoid paying child support. Santa Clara California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This information is untrue and defammatory

Apollo Johnson and Aaron Corbin are friends, so, he allows Aaron to work under the table (which is illegal) in order to avoid paying child support.

Jezelle
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2004 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAY-NIGHT-FURNACE-AARON-CORBIN-AKA-KISWAN-CORBIN/Santa-Clara-California-95050/DAY-NIGHT-FURNACE-AARON-CORBIN-AKA-KISWAN-CORBIN-Apollo-Johnson-allows-Aaron-Corbin-ak-122628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAY & NIGHT FURNACE - AARON CORBIN AKA KISWAN CORBIN

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This information is untrue and defammatory

AUTHOR: Aaron - (U.S.A.)

This information listed about Aaron Corbin and Day and Night are not true. Aaron and Jezelle, (the plaintiff), were going through a long bitter court battle over custody and Jezelle went out her way to post this information to make me look bad. I give her money, I make my visitation, and I take care of my son. We live together off and on and when she gets upset at me, she kicks me out the house and plays these games to make it seem like I'm a deadbeat. If I am lving in the house taking care of my son, why should I pay the DA. I am however paying them now.

In regards to Apollo Johnson, he lives in San Jose, I, Aaron Corbin, live in Sacramento. Apollo barely has work to take care of himself let alone pay me under the table.

I am requesting that this defaming information be reomoved from the website. Thank you.

Aaron Corbin