Complaint Review: DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO

• Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Alberta Canada
DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO
22100 E. 26th Ave. #100 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO Beutyclub; Varimi, LLC; ultifreshwell, Premium White scam artists, negative option billing, authorized shipping but began to charge credit card 87.62 Aurora, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I authorized minimal shipping fee of .99 - that ended up being $12; I received a call from RDP Fulfillment Corp in Pickering, ON asking to sign up for something else, I said no, the only thing I was authorizing was shipping fees.

I received a small package about 2 weeks later.  Then I started getting charges of $87.62 USD (two so far) from different companies, none of them the original name.  If you don't return the product in 14 days they start charging you the $87.62 every month.  I'm told I can return the second package (which I haven't received yet) but the first one is too late.

Don't deal with this company or anything like it - it's a rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2009 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO/Aurora-Colorado-80019/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO-Beutyclub-Varimi-LLC-ultifreshwell-Premium-White-scam-528125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO

Hello,

AUTHOR: brenda.hawks - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,