Complaint Review: DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO

• Submitted: Sun, February 28, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 28, 2010

• Reported By: wantrevenge — APO, AP Nationwide United States of America
DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO

DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO Absolute Internet Parasite, forced me to close my credit card, Internet

i am stationed at a military installation and need to use the internet for many of my needs. I don't usually fall for scams, but this ad looked so innocuous that I didn't feel I had much to lose by trying a $1.95 free sample. I received the sample and immediately discovered that is was a worthless pencil brush filled with hydrogen peroxide, so I threw it away. I was shocked when I returned from my work travels to find that my credit card had numerous unknown charges, $79, $24 something.
I reported it to my CC fraud unit and was connected to the company "spokesperson". He tried to calmly tell me that I had committed myself to become a "preferred member" and there was no way he could refund any of my money. In the end, I had to close my CC account and apply for a new one.

I've read the hundreds of complaints about this so called company. I realized that if they could take advantage of a cautious consumer like myself, that there must be millions of unfortunate innocents out there being fleeced. It is practices like this that will make many people turn away from internet commerce. Most parasites exist by being a detriment to their host, but even parasites are smart enought to realize that it is not in their self interest to kill off the host species that they prey on. If a huge class action lawsuit against them was successful, they probably made enough money to just walk away, change the company name and start making another useless offer.
My health is not as robust as it used to be and I have been told to avoid stress. When I think about what happened to me, I start to feel tight constrictions in my body. This experience makes me ashamed to be part of the same species as these criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO/internet/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO-Absolute-Internet-Parasite-forced-me-to-close-my-credit-c-575516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO