Complaint Review: DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO

• Submitted: Mon, September 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 18, 2009

• Reported By: Igot Snookered — Green Lake County Wisconsin USA
DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO
dazzlesmile.com/freetrialoffer, various others Internet United States of America

DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO Dazzle Smile Pro, Pristine Health, White Smile, Well B Health, Elite Pack, World Club Fitness, Weight Loss Resources, VHAccess, Beauty Pack, Weight Loss Research Whitewashing of my credit card account, shifting identities, scam artists from other countries making it seem like they are your friendly neighbor Internet

*Consumer Comment: Also a victim of this company

*Consumer Comment: Familiar-Sounding To Me

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

Free trial, only pay shipping, yeah right, then they slamm you with charges on your credit card under various aliases and always charging an extra "foreign transfer fee".  I'm so glad I caught on before they got any more charges than they did.  I had to cancel a credit card that I had had for a number of years.

I called several numbers and waited long periods of time on hold to cancel the so-called orders (auto-ship programs) and supposedly they are supposed to refund my money.  We'll see.  If it is anything like my experience already....

The sneaky thing is that there are 2 other companies' products that are tacked onto the Dazzle Smile Pro offer.  You try to cancel these and it is a big run-around.  I don't know how many hours I have spent on the phone trying to get my money back and cancel future shipments.  They even charged me for products that did not arrive at my house.

I have definitely learned a lot through this and I will be more cautious from here on out and only stick with reputable, trustworthy businesses.  No more ordering from TV ads or online ads!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO/internet/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO-Dazzle-Smile-Pro-Pristine-Health-White-Smile-Well-B-Heal-498232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO

Hello,

AUTHOR: Claudia Allair - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Thanks,

Also a victim of this company

AUTHOR: Mad as hell - (USA)

My wife place an order from this company for the "free Trial".  there was a $7 and change charge on my credit card, which included a foriegn transaction fee.  After making the on line purchase, my wife called the company and cancelled the order.

We thought this was all over, but the "shipping" fee still showed up on my card.  Thirty days later we got a package in the mail with three small tubes of Dazzle White.  She again called and cancelled the order.

Today I opened the credit card statement that I recieved a real shock!  their were four additional charges on my account.

$7.02 for an "elitepack"

$80.07 for "pristinehealth"

$80.07 again for "pristinehealth"

$8.62 for "ezykit"

So far these three tubes of Dazzle White have cost me a little over $183.00.

As for the comment of the employee, we were told the same thing over the phone.  I have notified the credit card company, cancelled the card and will be proceeding with any all legal means of recovering my funds.  I am not hopefull.  the whole thing smells of fraud.

LINESUPER

linesuper@comcast.net

Familiar-Sounding To Me

AUTHOR: NJFireFighterMommy - (USA)

I know what you went through...the same thing happened to my mother. She had been browsing the internet and had found a link to the "free trial" of Dazzle Smile and thought that it'd be a good idea to order it for me. Well, the free trial came, awesome.

Then they sent another different kit (the kind where you have the trays that mold to your teeth, etc..). Then about 2 nights ago she recieved a phone call from her Chase Visa fraud division questioning some charges.

The company names were completely bogus ("access member", "pristine health" and "Easy Kit") Then when the nice lady at the credit card company gave her the toll-free numbers, the one for "Pristine Health" was a non-working number, and when she tried calling the others, the same thing...the only working number she got she had a man on the other end saying she NEEDED to give over her credit card number to him or he COULDN'T help her in any way...and it's been an uphill battle to get this resolved.

She ended up having to cancel the d**n card to get this to stop.

In closing, this is a great website that I happened to find, and I hope it continues to shed some light on scam artists.

-Kait- NJ

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)