Complaint Review: DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO

• Updated: Mon, November 16, 2009

• Reported By: APRIL — WESTMINSTER California USA
DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO
dazzlesmilepro.com Internet United States of America

DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO DazzleSmilePro, Dazzlesmile USA, Dazzle Smile is a scam, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

Dazzle White is not a FREE trial.  You will be not only be charged for your shipping but also for the trial of a 30 day supply.  And you will be billed by different companies as they claim that they shipped bonus offers.  I'm thankful that I cancelled and returned the trial product prior to the cutoff date.  However, I did have to pay foreign transaction fees and my bank has not been credited.  I was told that it would take 5-10 business days.

I feel this company is misleading.  I did not authorize more than the shipping cost for my trial yet I have been billed for two shipments of product.  I hope this stops!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO/internet/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO-DazzleSmilePro-Dazzlesmile-USA-Dazzle-Smile-is-a-scam-I-500448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO

Hello,

AUTHOR: Falon Tylor - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,