Complaint Review: DAZZLE SMILE - DAZZLE SMILE PRO

• Submitted: Thu, November 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 19, 2009

• Reported By: Treeda — Woking Internet United Kingdom
DAZZLE SMILE - DAZZLE SMILE PRO

DAZZLE SMILE - DAZZLE SMILE PRO Pristinhealth Products do not work, getting in contact with them is impossible. Now I still have stained teeth and no money. Internet

I purchased this product thinking it was genuine, the minute I pressed the go button for my card to be debited, I had a feeling I was being duped.  I decided to try and cancel right away and found that I could not.  The No kept telling me to call during their opening hours as they were an American Company.

I cannot believe I fell for this scam I am usually so careful and being on an IVA  my funds are limited and to make matters worse, the bank cannot help my stopping the payments or my card.  Been told will have to close my account and re-open a new one.

So frustated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO/internet/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO-Pristinhealth-Products-do-not-work-getting-in-contact-wit-525663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAZZLE SMILE - DAZZLE SMILE PRO