• Submitted: Tue, January 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By: Pissed Off Consumer-Phoenix — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
22100 E. 26TH AVE. SUITE 100 Internet United States of America

DAZZLE SMILE - DAZZLE SMILE PRO SMILE, HEALTHSMILE, SPARKLE WHITE, YOUTH NATURE, ULTI FRESHWELL, SUP WORLDFIT HOLY COW!! DON'T FALL FOR IT! Agreed to terms? I doubt it. I never saw them. WHAM! charges your VISA under diff names, foreign fees, trans fees, OTHER companies' memberships, 2xMo ev mo something new! Internet

DON'T AGREE to the "Terms & Conditions". JUST DON'T DO IT!!

Nailed w charges from SMILE, then HEALTHSMILE (2x in 1 mo), then YOUTHNATURE (2x in 1 mo), then ULTIFRESHWELL, then SUP WORLDFIT (2x in 1 mo); all over a course of 3 statements most w trans AND foreign fees. 3 mos in a row I'm calling to cancel what I thought I've already cancelled!

Yes, I cancelled as soon as I rec'd my VISA stmt. "Too late, you should've read the Terms & Cond" they say. I'm so weary of these scams, OF COURSE I read them... or did I? I went back to sign up again... I don't see the Terms even come up!!! Did I allow this to really happen? What else have I agreed to...or did I? And NO, your VISA co won't help you--"you agreed". Was it when I "agreed" for them to use my VISA for shipment?

Keep the fees, just reimburse me for the products I RETURNED! and the services I never used because I didn't even know about them.

Please someone shoot me if I get charged by ROR for filing this and agreeing to their terms.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO/internet/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO-SMILE-HEALTHSMILE-SPARKLE-WHITE-YOUTH-NATURE-ULTI-FRES-556779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAZZLE SMILE - DAZZLE SMILE PRO