• Submitted: Thu, December 10, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 10, 2009

• Reported By: ron — franklin Connecticut United States of America
4051 SW 47th ave Ste 101 davie FL 33314-4616 Internet United States of America

DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO south beach brite simple rip off to get my credit card number!!promises white smile,you get charges on credit card instead Internet

I ordered the dazzle smile product for the introductory offer of $1.95 just for shipping. I did get the product (have not even tried it out), thank God my wife checks the credit card statement online and found another charge for $88.00. Never received another thing from the company, but was charged anyway. Went to my credit union and explained the problem, they suggested cancelling visa card and issueing me a new one.. unfortunately the scumbags got another $88.00 from my old card before this was completed. I now have a new visa number and thank God, because I am sure they would have sucked me dry.. lesson here....be very careful what sights you order from online...and keep a careful eye on your credit card statements... I hope that karma comes back at these people in a BAD way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO/internet/DAZZLE-SMILE-DAZZLE-SMILE-PRO-south-beach-brite-simple-rip-off-to-get-my-credit-card-numb-537500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAZZLE SMILE, DAZZLE SMILE PRO