Complaint Review: DAZZLE WHITE / PRISTINE HEALTH

• Submitted: Sat, November 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 17, 2009

• Reported By: Lynda — Annapolis Maryland United States of America
DAZZLE WHITE / PRISTINE HEALTH

DAZZLE WHITE / PRISTINE HEALTH improve health; health smile:dazzle smile Charlatans- I ordered the sample trial product for $1-95 which I saw on the advertisement side of the today show webb site- Internet

*Consumer Comment: Dazzle Smile is a Scam

*General Comment: SCAM!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I ordered the sample trial product of Dazzle Smile on line as suggested by one of the advertisements on the today show web site. I was billed the $1-95 which I am in agreement with.  I had no intention of continuing with the product. I have been billed twice- once by "improve health" and once by "pristine health"- Each billing was in the amount of $87-62. I called today 11-28-09 immediately having received my credit card billing statement and spoke to an extremely rude and nasty individual who said he could not refund my credit card- I have not even received any further product which I am being billed for! Unfortunately being a Saturday after thanksgiving, the credit dispute customer service division is closed and will have to wait until Monday. I have no intention of paying these two amounts and have told them now a second time that I do not wish to continue with their product.

These companies who advertise free trails of products and then bill people's credit cards are unscrupulous charlatans and should be closed down. This is an incredible rip off and fraudulent kind of business operation and I hope that the public can be made aware of these rip off artists who prey on the innocent- I am not going to pay these two amounts even if it means closing down my credit card account.

I thank you for your help by making these cheats public and hopefully precluding other innocent victims by falling prey to their schemes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2009 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAZZLE-WHITE-PRISTINE-HEALTH/internet/DAZZLE-WHITE-PRISTINE-HEALTH-improve-health-health-smiledazzle-smile-Charlatans-I-ord-530142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAZZLE WHITE / PRISTINE HEALTH

Dazzle Smile is a Scam

AUTHOR: Eduardo - (USA)

I see this company on the internet more than anything else as far as people who have been ripped off by them.  I can't believe anyone still orders from this company.  As for the idiot who made the comment about 'sorry for any inconvenience' -what a crock.

You don't set up a site to 'trick' people then try and play it off all innocent.  This company knows dam well what they are doing.  I actually am not really a consumer regarding this company but I can tell you that I would never buy their products based on all of the bad publicity I've seen and read.

#2 General Comment

SCAM!!!

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

The above responses are automated.  Do your research, this is a scam.

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.