Complaint Review: DAzzle White/ Purely White

• Updated: Fri, November 20, 2009

• Reported By: Darrell — Carnation Washington USA
DAzzle White/ Purely White
, Florida United States of America

DAzzle White/ Purely White I ordered a supposed "RISK FREE" Free sample of their teet whitening product all I had to pay was for shipping yeah right. I got their "FREE SAMPLE plus was billed $89.95 I got Totallyripped off Ripped me & countless other honest people totally off Dazzle Smile is another one to avoid, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

AVOID doing buisness with Either Dazzle White Or Dazzle Smile .. They will offer you A "RISK FREE" Trial sample of their products for FREE all you do is pay shipping & handling $1.95 Within minutes my bank account was charged  $89.95 from Dazzle White & $79.28 From Dazzle Smile.. I feel like a complete " MORON" Their advertisement was on a pop up on yahoo so I foolisly thought they were legitimate Ive read from other victims that they will hit you with recurring charges you probably will have to cancel your account to rid yourself from these scam sleeze scumbags. Good luck geting rid of them...!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2009 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAzzle-White-Purely-White/-Florida-/DAzzle-White-Purely-White-I-ordered-a-supposed-RISK-FREE-Free-sample-of-their-teet-whit-506083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAzzle White/ Purely White

Hello,

AUTHOR: Laura Lauradd - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,