Complaint Review: DB Financial, Bill Schlunz, NeedtoTakeVisa

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Midwest Supply Group — Chicago Illinois United States of America
DB Financial, Bill Schlunz, NeedtoTakeVisa
184 Shuman Blvd Naperville, Illinois United States of America

DB Financial, Bill Schlunz, NeedtoTakeVisa DB Financial Fraudulent Charges, Illegal Practices, Stolen Credit Cards, They will Steal your Money, Liars, Beware! Chicago and Naperville, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Pathetic fraud & hoax

Beware of Bill Schlunz and his company DB Financial!  Bill will access your accounts and steal from you and you will never get your money back.  Bill will also sell your client's credit card information to black market dealers that will continue to bleed you dry even when you change your card information.

Please Beware of Bill Schlunz and his company!!  He will come to you as a respectable business man, but in fact he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.  His business practices are criminal at best.  He cares not whom he victimizes, he is the lowest form of con-artist there is.  I am sure that there will be more posts of people coming out of the woodwork on Bill and his company.

Protect the reputation, and good name that you have built for your company and Stay Away from Bill Schlunz and his company DB Financial, you will only regret it.  Go to a reputable credit card processing company (ACH), these guys will only destroy your hard work!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2010 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DB-Financial-Bill-Schlunz-NeedtoTakeVisa/Naperville-Illinois-60103/DB-Financial-Bill-Schlunz-NeedtoTakeVisa-DB-Financial-Fraudulent-Charges-Illegal-Practi-569672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DB Financial, Bill Schlunz, NeedtoTakeVisa

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Pathetic fraud & hoax

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

This report is pure fabrication. This is nothing but pathetic fraud and a hoax perpetrated against me (Bill Schlunz) by a disgruntled x-client. The reason this individual was upset is because of a true report regarding him. He owed me/my company (DB Financial) for fees due from a period of time that he had his account open. When he decided to cancel, he didn't bother to inform me or my company of cancelling. Instead, he refused to pay the outstanding balance.

Josh, you should be ashamed of yourself! You know very well that this malicious assassination of my character is completely false & fabricated! Not only did we NOT commit anything near theft, we no longer were able to collect the fees you owed. We were authorized, by you, to debit your checking account directly for services up until the time you cancelled. You did not cancel, but instead closed your checking account (or informed your bank to no longer allow those debits). Once a few months of unpaid fees accrued, I called & you informed me that you would not be paying your owed monies.

I defy you to provide any shred of proof of any of these horrible accusations!

IF these accusations were accurate, I would be in prison! IF they were true of anyone, that person belongs in prison! Again--these terrible fabrications are completely false. Even your supposed origin is false! You live nowhere near Chicago or even in the Midwest!

Immediately after I read this report -- right after it was posted long ago -- I submitted a response (similar to this one). However, it was never posted, for some unknown reason. That bothers me a great deal -- making matters even worse. Since I am just now learning that my rebuttal was never posted, I am responding now.

Very important: I re-read this fraud this morning because a long-term client brought it to my attention. I shutter to think of the clients and/or potential clients that may have seen this & believed any of it.

Again -- there is no evidence of any of these outlandish accusations. Provide proof! Instead, I have hundreds of clients -- many of which, I am certain, would deny this slander.

Sincerely, Bill Schlunz, DB Financial, Wood Dale, IL