Complaint Review: DBA Filing & Renewal Center

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: tonyaf — castaic California United States of America
DBA Filing & Renewal Center
8880 Cal Center Drive Suite400 Sacramento, California United States of America

DBA Filing & Renewal Center I paid $125.00 to renew our buisiness name July 2012 not paying attention to my actual renewal date and just recently received a renewal notice from my original service company and now have I have to Sacramento, California

DBA Filing & Renewal Center is a Scam! Last July 2012 I received a notice that our Fictitious Business Name is about to expire and not paying attention as to when our name was really up for renewal, I paid this company $125.00. Well just recently I received a notice from the original company I filed our paperwork with and have to pay this all over again. I thought this was from our original company as all the paperwork appeared to be the same. We are not in the financial position as it is and to have this happen, I want to make sure that this does not continue to happen to others so people, please be aware and do not fall for what we did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DBA-Filing-Renewal-Center/Sacramento-California-95826/DBA-Filing-Renewal-Center-I-paid-12500-to-renew-our-buisiness-name-July-2012-not-payi-1009406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DBA Filing & Renewal Center