• Report: #471931

Complaint Review: DBS

• Submitted: Tue, July 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 21, 2009

• Reported By:Patrick AFB Florida
discountbooksale.com Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

DBS Unauthorized charges to debit card Boca Raton Florida

I purchased a book for my daughter for 3.99 and was charged a membership fee of 19.95 for June and July. I contacted the company and they said I had automatically joined when I bought the book. I was told I should have cancelled this membership within three days of ordering the book and I wouldn't have been charged.

DBS refuses to refund the so called memberhsip fee and stated they would send an email showing all of the information, but I have not received anything from them. I have paid 43.89 for a 3.99 book. I would have ordered from someone else if I knew they were going to take money from my account with authorization.

I would never have ordered from them if I knew this was going to happen.They said I received free shipping which enrolled me in this discount club.

Patrick AFB, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2009 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DBS/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481/DBS-Unauthorized-charges-to-debit-card-Boca-Raton-Florida-471931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DBS