Complaint Review: DC FAWCETT Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: Looking for Justice — Bellevue Washington United States of America
DC FAWCETT Corporation
1406 Shell Flower Drive Brandon,FL Internet United States of America

DC FAWCETT Corporation Paramount Digital Publishing LLC Agreed to view program for $1,had 30 days to cancel day I recieved program via email, I called and cancelled and they claim to never have received the call. Internet

I received an invitation in the mail March, 2011, on what was pritned to look like it came out of the newspaper in my city, it was called "The Bellevue Monitor". It was an offer to view a forclosure program for 30 days for $1.  March 27,2011 I called to accept and th $ was paid 2 days later.  April 7,2011 I received the program via email and new instantly it wasn't something I would be capable of doing or even interested in doing, so I called and cancelled the same day I received the program.  I spoke with receptionist at the company and she assured me I wouldn't be charged.  All calls made to company and names were logged.

This company continued to take $97 each month from my account 5/2011-11/2012, claiming they never recieved any call from me in March, nor April when I cancelled.  Obviuosly I called in March to give them my credit card information, so that was lie #1. [continued below]....
.....  I have gone back and forth via email to no avail, they still refuse to acknowledge my cancellation the first day I received their "program".

This is their M.O., they refuse to acknowledge cancellations, stating they have no record of your calls.  I am out about $2000 and I am exchanging emails in order to get all of my money refunded. It is not looking good and I feel a class act law suit might be in order here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DC-FAWCETT-Corporation/internet/DC-FAWCETT-Corporation-Paramount-Digital-Publishing-LLC-Agreed-to-view-program-for-1had-972832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DC FAWCETT Corporation