Complaint Review: DC Fabrication

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Joanne — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
DC Fabrication
Internet, California United States of America

DC Fabrication phonesearchcentral.com I had been recommmended to this company but have had no response since I place my order. I tried to send them an email and it was returned unable to deliver. I don't know if they are up and running, Internet, California

I needed a old to new cell phone search preformed and was recommended to this site from an associate who had used them in the past. They stated that they had always had success with this company until their last few requests either went un answered or came back way overdue. They had to receive a few refunds after Dee had informed them that the company was in the process of moving locations and their request had gotten "lost".

I have submitted my request and have received no response so I have tried to send 4 emails to the only contact listed on their webpage. My emails have all been returned with a delivery notice of failure. I am now guessing that they website is no longer up and running. I will have to request a refund when I get back in the office next week. Does anyone else know of a good, reputable company that provides this kind of information? I would rather just have the information then go through the trouble of requesting a refund!!! THey should be required to remove their webpage!!!  HELP!!!  ;)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DC-Fabrication/Internet-California-/DC-Fabrication-phonesearchcentralcom-I-had-been-recommmended-to-this-company-but-have-had-947702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DC Fabrication