Complaint Review: DC Fabrication

• Submitted: Sat, August 27, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: dan — APO Internet United States of America
DC Fabrication

DC Fabrication www.phonesearchcentral.com They charged me online for their services which they never provided, and after two weeks and only one response refused to refund the money. Their customer service is absolutley horrible. Internet

*Consumer Comment: I Too Am Having The Same Problem

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Andrew Sholtes

*Consumer Comment: Dee is in Jail

*Consumer Comment: I am having the same problem

*Consumer Comment: Dee Drigar Con Artist

*UPDATE Employee: To: Mr Warren Crawford

On 11 August 2011, I purchased a reverse phone number lookup at a website called www.phonesearchcentral.com. On the website, it stated it would take 1-3 days to complete once the transaction went through.
I was billed for the services on my credit card, and  I waited another week and received no response from them. I then emailed them and did not received a response. I then contacted the company that provides the transaction services and they intern contacted the owners of the website. I then waited an additional 3 days with no response.

I then contacted the website again, asking them 'Is there anyone at this email'?
I eventually got a response, and their customer service representative, 'Dee', emailed me and stated they were moving offices and would handle my purchase the following day.
I then waited another 3 days, I emailed them again and got no response.

So I then waited another 2 days, and emailed them and asked them to refund my money or I would have to contact my bank to get the money back.
'Dee', emailed me back and said 'With pleasure' and said 'you didnt get a response because you used our other website'
Instead of just telling me that and just forwarding my transaction to their other website.
They never refunded the money so now I am having to contact my bank to get the money taken back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DC-Fabrication/internet/DC-Fabrication-wwwphonesearchcentralcom-They-charged-me-online-for-their-services-which-770085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DC Fabrication

I Too Am Having The Same Problem

AUTHOR: Nightflame - (USA)

I also purchased a phone number lookup May 6, 2012 and I waited a week - no response.  I then emailed phonesearchcentral.com at their "contact us" email address of sales@phonesearchcentral.com questioning my order - still no response.  I sent them a 3rd email after about 3 days of waiting and - still no response.  I then requested a refund because I am not in the habit of just paying for something of which I get nothing back in return as per their guarantee and - still no response.  I have gotten absolutely no response from this Dee at all about my order or about issuing me any kind of refund.  I filed a complaint with the BBB about her website and I petitioned the website that is hosting her domain to shut her down for fraudulant charges.  If anyone wants to know my search found that GoDaddy was her website host provider - they are currently looking into it.  I am also filing a complaint with with the FBI, FTC and U.S. Governments Internet crime Complaint center at www.ftc.gov, www.ic3.gov, and contacting the State Attorney General.  She will not get away with this.  This is certainly a crime scamming people out of their money.  Please report it if you have also been scammed by this individual by using her website www.phonesearchcentral.com

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Andrew Sholtes

AUTHOR: phonesearchcentral - (United States of America)

Andrew,

Your attempts at slander are terribly petty and transparent, in the interest of full disclosure, perhaps you should disclose that you run a competing business and have a vested interest in the matter?

...and me being in jail is certainly news to me, thanks for the laugh.

All the Best,

Dee
---

Dee is in Jail

AUTHOR: Andrew - (United States of America)

The "Dee Drigar" that you are trying to get a hold of, aka Angela Collins, will not be responding to you anytime soon. She is currently in Kootenai County jail, for several charges including trafficking heroin and DUI. Here is her mugshot: http://www.kcsheriff.com/documents/Collinsinfo.pdf. I am glad to see that she is off the streets. Maybey this will give her a chance to turn her life around.

I am having the same problem

AUTHOR: Aginn10 - (United States of America)

I have never had trouble with Dee, I've used phonesearchcentral.com numerous times as well as referred people to it.

However, I am having the same problem this time.  No one will reply or respond and I am at a loss, they have never taken more than 2 days but even then they ALWAYS responded to my emails.  I think they must have been shut down.

Dee Drigar Con Artist

AUTHOR: Andrew - (United States of America)

Hello,

I am writing this to warn people that Dee Drigar is a con artist. She has been ripping people off for a long time. The information that she provides, if she will even respond to your request, is made up. She uses the pseudonym Dee Drigar to hide behind. Her real name is Angela Collins. You can find her on twitter under the name Spessa. She is a bad drug addict and she will only take your money.

To: Mr Warren Crawford

AUTHOR: phonesearchcentral - (United States of America)

Warren,

Your refund has already been processed in full, (Please check with your bank) the reason we did not/could not simply 'forward' your search to our sister company is because there is a substantial price difference between a UK based Telephone Lookup Order and a US based Telephone Lookup Order.

You ordered a US Telephone Lookup on a UK based telephone number, and stripped off the dialing codes and regular format of the UK mobile number in question, making it appear to be a US based telephone number when it was in fact not.

Needless to say this caused quite a bit of confusion, and we were unable to properly research your inquiry with the way you had submitted it.

When placing an order online for services/products, we highly recommend that you understand fully what it is you are purchasing and read over all the necessary details so as to save yourself this sort of confusion in the future.

We nonetheless sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have had while contracting our services, and wish you the best of luck in your future efforts.

All the Best,