Complaint Review: DC Fawcett Neighborhood Solutions

• Updated: Sun, May 29, 2011

• Reported By: Phil — Port Hueneme California United States of America
DC Fawcett Neighborhood Solutions
622 E Lumsden Rd. Brandon, Florida United States of America

DC Fawcett Neighborhood Solutions, Bait and Switch, Lies, Take your money and run Brandon, Florida

DC Fawcett Neighborhood Solutions advertises on his website:

"Discover how to start cashing 6 figure checks on short sales, in ANY market of the country... without EVER leaving your home... and with NO Risk and NO Downpayments. And without EVER using your own credit, and with no previous experience or working capital needed. (And "Yes" I am VERY serious about all of this.)"  Source:  DC Fawcett website: http://vssivip.com/index5.php.

Well, I tried it and didn't make a dime.  Now I am out $1250 and DC Fawcett won't give me a refund.  I returned the books, CD's and DVDs I bought in resalable condition but did not even get a reply.  When I contacted his company, I was told that since it was over 30 days and I did not submit a sale to his company, I could not get a full refund.

Well, I tried to make a deal with his strategy, but I was told by my real estate agent that what his course taught was illegal in California.  When I complained about this to DC Fawcett, the email I received said that the strategy was not illegal in Florida.  When I reminded him that I was in California, not Florida, I did not get a reply.

Also, when I bought the course, it was advertised that I needed to focus on houses that cost $500K or more; but, after I got the course and started to listen to the online webinars, they said that the homes in California had to  be worth $1 million and we could not submit deals for $500K in California.

I have tried for many months to get my money back, but they refuse.  They took the books, CD's and DVDs  back but did not return my money.

One more thing.  When I looked DC Fawcett up on the BBB Website, I saw that he had a rating of D and his BBB accreditation had been REVOKED.  Go to http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/foreclosure-services/neighborhood-solutions-group-in-brandon-fl-90012409 to see for yourself.

In short, I would advise everyone not to buy ANYTHING from DC Fawcett Neighborhood Solutions and DO NOT ATTEND HIS SEMINARS.  I am now filing a complaint with the California Attorney General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2011 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DC-Fawcett-Neighborhood-Solutions/Brandon-Florida-33511-6524/DC-Fawcett-Neighborhood-Solutions-Bait-and-Switch-Lies-Take-your-money-and-run-Brandon-734658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DC Fawcett Neighborhood Solutions