Complaint Review: D.C. Fawcett

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Jack — Fargo North Dakota United States of America
D.C. Fawcett
123 W. Bloomingdale Ave. #312 Brandon, Florida United States of America

D.C. Fawcett On my nonprofit account they charged me over a period of three months a total of $111 for somethinng I never ordered Brandon, Florida

In my nonprofit organization account (Angels of the Muse) I discovered a charge for $37.00 several days ago which I had no idea of what it could be.  Then I discovered that I had been charged a total of $111 starting back in October (for $37.00) and then $37.00 for both November and December 2012.  I had no idea of what these charges were for.  However, something suspicious had occurred shortly before that last charge.  Someone from Florida had tried to access my facebook account and I had to change the password for the facebook account.  My suspicion is that it may have been this company (D.C. Fawcett) since I have no connections down in Florida.  I'm worried they may break into my account again.

Jack S

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DC-Fawcett/Brandon-Florida-33511-7400/DC-Fawcett-On-my-nonprofit-account-they-charged-me-over-a-period-of-three-months-a-tot-990114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.C. Fawcett