Complaint Review: DC Fawcett

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Suzicue — bedford Texas United States of America
DC Fawcett

DC Fawcett Can't contact anyone to cancel my subscription for freedom alliance network and quick home business profits. Free trial period just leads to different websites asking for more money Internet

I signed up for a free trial with Freedom Alliance Network. After realizing that the website was a scam I tried to cancel. I sent emails and left phone messages; with no reply from the company. Some days later I signed up for a free trial with Quick Home Business Profits. After realizing that it was a DC Fauwcett online business venture, I tried to cancel. The phone number associated with the website is automated; of course. It states to leave a message, but the message machine is always full. I am extremely happy I was smart enough to use a prepaid card to join; as I have since disposed of the card. Once the website takes you so far, he tells you he will do all the work for you for more money. If you click on " No Thanks", the site starts from the beginning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DC-Fawcett/internet/DC-Fawcett-Cant-contact-anyone-to-cancel-my-subscription-for-freedom-alliance-network-an-977974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DC Fawcett