Complaint Review: DC Motors Vallero Gas Station Shop

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Sim — United States of America
DC Motors Vallero Gas Station Shop
2339 S LA BREA AVE Los ANgeles, California United States of America

DC Motors Vallero Gas Station Shop Joe Loe 2339 S La Brea Los Angeles SCAM BEWARE BEWARE SCAM Los ANgeles , California

This guy is an experienced, two faced scam artist- a professional at preying on clueless females.

I walked into fix my 04 NIssan Maxima. Every week, he asked for $600 more than the original agreed amount. At first, he promised to fix the transmission at $900. Then, a week after he wanted $600 more, and then another $600 more the week after. Allwhile threatening me that he won't even put the car back together if I don't give him an extra $1,200 more on top of the agreed amount of $900.

After waiting 3 and a half weeks and getting scammed $1,200 for parts, I brought my own "real" mechanic into his shop and took my car. What's unbelievable is that he didn't even buy any parts for the transmission yet, but still charged me an extra $1200. He threw the keys at my poor father, yelling, "Get the f*** out!"

Because I am a clueless girl, he lied to me that he needed $1200 more plus $900 for parts, which he didn't even order. He kept the car for 3 and a half weeks, threatening me every day for more money. I asked him when he can fix it, and he kept on saying next time. He didn't know how to fix the transmission, but threatened me for more money. When I brought in my own mechanic to take my unfixed still broken car, I asked for a refund. He told me to get the F*** out.

I'm so angry that I got scammed $1200 dollars, and the transmission to my  car is still not fixed. I feel that my rights as a human being has been violated, and I am an idiot female for being prey to such professional scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DC-Motors-Vallero-Gas-Station-Shop/Los-ANgeles-California-90016/DC-Motors-Vallero-Gas-Station-Shop-Joe-Loe-2339-S-La-Brea-Los-Angeles-SCAM-BEWARE-BEWARE-S-1023319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DC Motors Vallero Gas Station Shop