Complaint Review: DC Pools (Patchogue, NY)

• Submitted: Wed, July 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: The White House — New York
DC Pools (Patchogue, NY)
Patchogue, New York Patchogue, New York USA

DC Pools (Patchogue, NY) DO NOT HIRE Patchogue New York

*UPDATE Employee: Asahi Pool - you get what you pay for

Horrible Work, Not Professional! My brother in-law recommended them to me and I don’t know why. My liner is pulling, one of the caps that snap on is not snapped in and is one of the reasons the liner is pulling. The posts that hold up the walls, 6 of them are crooked and 3 aren’t even touching up against the pool. My pump was installed incorrectly, I posted a comment on Facebook and a friend from high school came over and properly installed it for me. Found out from him that the company has a bad reputation on long island. We were giving a quote for cost… and yes everything is cash with them (BAD SIGN) and wouldn’t you know it the price went up. The people they sent over to cut up my lawn did it all by hand; I was shocked that they didn’t have the necessary tools to make the job go faster. I look at my pool every day and I’m so upset because I am not as wealthy as my bro in-law and now my pool looks like a bunch of kids who don’t give a crap put my pool together. [continued below]....

..... I just got this pool in June and I can’t wait for it to go to just get a reliable and quality company to come and install a new pool and liner. Please Stay Away From DC Pools! They say they will beat prices but they charge you in the end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DC-Pools-Patchogue-NY/Patchogue-New-York-11772/DC-Pools-Patchogue-NY-DO-NOT-HIRE-Patchogue-New-York-1065816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DC Pools (Patchogue, NY)

Asahi Pool - you get what you pay for

AUTHOR: Marty - ()

Typical Asahi pool.

This pool appears typical from the photo's. Asahi are notorius for fit & finish issues (which have no impact on functionality.

The filter in the photo's appears to be installed correctly. The company is very good about addressing issues that crop up.

Want a nice looking pool with the uprights relativly straight? But a Swim and Play or a Doughboy-you get what you pay for

Kind of sad to see someone shop the bottom of the barrel & then come here to slander DC....

Glad to hear you're looking out for our leveling crews... You want a Bobcat job, we have those too...BUt they aren't free and neither are the folks who operate them.

BTW: DC accepts checks and credit cards