Complaint Review: DC Teacups/ Puppy Express Richard

• Updated: Sat, May 25, 2013

• Reported By: Anon — Dist of Columbia
DC Teacups/ Puppy Express Richard
550 C St Washington, District of Columbia USA

DC Teacups/ Puppy Express Richard Tex Rice Bryan Christopher Moon Sheila Ann Moon DC Teacups Puppy Express Moon and Richard Rice. Sheila seemed very nice and informative which is why I am surprised at how I was treated. Washington District of Columbia

*Consumer Comment: Wow

I gave them my credit card number and paid them $100 to put me on a "preferred customer list". I spoke with both owners, Richard Rice and Sheila Moon and it was explained to me that I would be notified of puppies to choose from before they were offered for sale online. I never received a single notice. When I called and spoke with Sheila Moon and again the next month with the other other and asked for a refund I was only the same amount in pet supplies from their store. Yeah right, pet supplies for what pet?? I was looking for a very small puppy when I came across DC Teacups. I started reviewing their pics and of course fell in love with their adorable puppy pics. I wasn't wanting anything extravagent and their prices seemed reasonable. I called several times and spoke with Sheila Moon and Richard Rice. Sheila seemed very nice and informative which is why I am surprised at how I was treated.

I would be happy if they would either a) live up to their original agreement or b) refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DC-Teacups-Puppy-Express-Richard-/Washington-District-of-Columbia/DC-Teacups-Puppy-Express-Richard-Tex-Rice-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Sheila-Ann-Moon-DC-Teac-1053813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DC Teacups/ Puppy Express Richard

Wow

AUTHOR: The Wrong Guy - ()

"Thanks for your email, My husband own the apartment. I want you to know that it was due to my husband's transfer that made us to leave the apartment and also want to give it out for rent and looking for a responsible person that can take good care of the apartment, we are not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean all the time. So for now, I am in Fairfield, Connecticut in the United States in our new home and also I am with the keys and documents of the apartment, we tried to look for an agent that we can give this documents before we left but could not see and we don't want the apartment to be used any how in our absence that is why we took the keys and documents along with us here and as you know that,my husband over in the West Africa for a mission of God, so I hope you will promise us to take very good care of the apartment.So get back to me on how you could take care of our apartment or perhaps experience you have in renting a home. Hope you are okay with the price per month with hydro, heat laundry facilities, air condition, Internet connection and so on. View pictures in the attached files. I am looking forward to hearing from you ASAP so that I can forward you an application to fill out and discuss on how to get the apartment for rent.

Hope to read from you soon
Mary Glennard "