Complaint Review: DCS COLLECTIONS

• Submitted: Sat, April 30, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, April 30, 2011

• Reported By: plykiki — Goose Creek South Carolina United States of America
DCS COLLECTIONS

DCS COLLECTIONS GREAT LAKES EDUCATION, SALLIE MAE They keep harssing me about my student loans that went to collections in 2005 n/a, Internet

I went to school in 2004- 2005 ,had loans with salli mae which got changed to great lakes education.
I had set up payments with great lakes in 2005, but due to having cancer I could not make payments, so they gave me a 1 year extentsion.

Then in 2006 great lakes kept calling me everyday saying that I had a past due balance of $1000.00 and that I needed to make arrangementts, but I could not do anything.
The least amount that they were going to except is $300.00 a month, of I said that I could not do that.

After a while I did not hear anything until the last 2 weeks, from a compamy called dsc, they have threatened my lots of times, due to my loans and now there is a automated number that calls me everday.
This is wrong I cannot afford to pay anything back considering that my student loans are in collections.

These people need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2011 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DCS-COLLECTIONS/internet/DCS-COLLECTIONS-GREAT-LAKES-EDUCATION-SALLIE-MAE-They-keep-harssing-me-about-my-student-l-723958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DCS COLLECTIONS