• Report: #611903

• Submitted: Tue, June 08, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 08, 2010

• Reported By: Peter — katy Texas U.S.A.
333 N Canyon Pkwy Livermore, California United States of America

D.C.S. DIVERSIFIED COLLECTION SERVICES, INC. Diversified Collection Services, Inc law suit waiting for you Livermore , California

so once again another person who was harassed by dcs. I got a call that one of my student loans defaulted and was told that i need to pay 25k or they were going to have to start granishing my wages. I asked them to send me some proof that this is a vaild loan "I can't do that it all on the computer" kinda funny when they suppose to send you information that its vaild before they can do anything at all. Also they have to give you 30 WRITTEN NOTICE not a phone call saying there thinking about it. I called them and told them not to contact me unless they can send me proof. I received a call from them at work saying she called her client and they said its vaild ,for all of you who read this dispute it asap bc they have to send you information about it before they can cont to collect on the debt, so i said this isnt a good time to call me dont contact me at work.

So the nexted day my wife called her and she told my wife she already pushed the wage granishment through bc i was "nasty" which right there is against the law then she said she called my boss supposely. now its more letter and she wants me to retract my dispute lol little does she know she is going to court under serious violation of the fair debt act i contact a lawyer group and found out if they violate the act in any way you can sew for 1k for harassment but the catch is they have to pay either way for you laywers under this law  i would love for a new station to lookin to these dude people be ware of the dcs scammers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2010 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DCS-DIVERSIFIED-COLLECTION-SERVICES-INC/Livermore-California-94551/DCS-DIVERSIFIED-COLLECTION-SERVICES-INC-Diversified-Collection-Services-Inc-law-suit-611903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.C.S. DIVERSIFIED COLLECTION SERVICES, INC.