Complaint Review: DCS

• Submitted: Wed, July 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By: 1_pissed_off_momma — Charlottesville Virginia United States of America
DCS
PO Box 9056 Pleasanton, California United States of America

DCS Diversified Collection Services, Inc False letter in the mail about taxes owed to Va Pleasanton, California

My husband received a letter in the mail a few days ago from DCS stating that he owed the Va Dept of Taxation money from 2006. This seemed odd to me since we never received anything before in the mail or any phone calls. So I did attempt to contact the lady (Amber Jallie at 209-858-3590) to see what was going on and I have not got a response back from her in 3 days. Looking at what was provided on the letter under the amount obviously made me look into this more. It says Non-Filer! Now I have read quite a few comments about people saying"if you pay your debt they wouldn't contact you"!! Well the debt is paid and this is not for a student loan either. So they are just out to try and get money from us. I have tried calling more than once and I always receive this lady's voice mail, which is also odd that no one wants to speak to me and the calls go straight to her voice mail. So I guess if I ever hear anything I will repost  to let everyone know what the outcome is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DCS/Pleasanton-California-94566/DCS-Diversified-Collection-Services-Inc-False-letter-in-the-mail-about-taxes-owed-to-Va-P-752644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DCS