Complaint Review: DCSE

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — 22556 Virginia
DCSE
Internet, Virginia USA

DCSE Department of Children Services DCSE forces father to be unfit to satisfy back child support. Manassas Virginia

I am a 100% disabled American Veteran, unemployable.  I have proven this to DCSE since Feb. of 2010.  As of July I got $1220.00 behind in child support for 15 year old daughter that lives with Grandmother.  I also have a 6 year old son that lives with me that I took custody of from prior relationship.

On July 8, 2013 some Judge authorized DCSE to sieze my checking accout which only has disability money in it.  They took every penny I had and expect me to beable to feed my son that does live with me with no money.  I see doctors all the time due to terminal cysts within my brain.  How do i see my doctors?  How do I feed myself or my son?

This also promotes DCSE forceing me to be an unfit father for the son that does live with me.  I contacted Mrs Harvey Whynn of DCSE and told them and she asked can I prove it is disabilty checking accout only and I told her i could so I copied my checking account and pasted the proof of disabilty check directly deposited into the account.  She claims she will pull the hold on my account and so far it is now the 12th of July and nothing has happened.

I feel and believe this is Sexual Discrimination or Racial Discrimination.  So far from what I can find online NO LAWYER in the United States is willing to go after DCSE since they are government and have all the money they need to fight in court.  DCSE knows we don't have the money to fight them so they can do what ever they want whenever they want.  Atleast that is what they make everyone think.  They don't have a complaint department either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DCSE/Internet-Virginia/DCSE-Department-of-Children-Services-DCSE-forces-father-to-be-unfit-to-satisfy-back-child-1066604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DCSE