Complaint Review: DDK Property Fix

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Bobby — Preston Other
DDK Property Fix
Internet United Kingdom

DDK Property Fix DDK Decoration Fitted poor quality laminate which is easily scratched, complained and have been messed about since Internet InterneFacebook

I contacted DDK Decoration to provide and fit laminate flooring in our playroom. We discussed options and flooring was recommended. We asked for a darker wood and a product was recommended. Two males came out and measured the floor and provided a quote. We explained what room the laminate was for-sons playroom, and asked if the laminate was suitable. A price was agreed and the floor was fitted.

When fitting we were told the laminate  was actually real wood flooring and it was a better product than we originally were quoted for. We were assured it was guaranteed and that it was long lasting. We discussed the fact that the floor may be scratched as it was in a playroom and were assured that this floor was more than suitable and would be hard to mark.

The floor was fitted and almost immediately scratched began to appear. I contacted DDK Decoration through Facebook anthere same two males agreed to come out and look. When they arrived they agreed the floor should in no way be marking like it was and that the scratches should not be happening. That said they would contact their supplier and we would be offered a refund. I explained I would like a floor that was fit for purpose and that my choice would be for the floor to be replaced as I wanted laminate, however if this was not possible I would accept a full refund and replace the flooring myself.

I have continuously sent messages through Facebook and have been lead a merry dance. DDK Decoration then changed their names to DDK Property fix, and the mobile number we always contacted them on went straight to voicemail. When queried I was told the phone had been washed and no alternative number was given. I have been sending message after message and have now eventually heard that the supplier has said there is nothing wrong with the laminate and the scratches are due to heavy objects being dragged across itpresumably by my 5year old son as he is the only person who goes in that room. ah have asked for copies of all correspondence between DDK and their suppliers and am awaiting this. I am not happy at all and in my opinion they have deliberately stalled their replies and had no intention of doing anything about the pquail quality flooring supplied. The issue is not with how it is fitted, but twitch the actual quality of the flooring fitted and I am sick of it and do not know what to do now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DDK-Property-Fix/internet/DDK-Property-Fix-DDK-Decoration-Fitted-poor-quality-laminate-which-is-easily-scratched-c-1065457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DDK Property Fix