Complaint Review: DEA

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Penny — Huntington West Virginia United States of America
Rockville, Silver Spring, Maryland United States of America

DEA They called claiming they were a DEA agent and that they had intercepted drugs that I supposedly had ordered, which I did not. This has occured before from a different number and that time they claime Rockville, Silver Spring, Maryland

A man called me from an unknown number 240-880-8894 claiming to be a DEA agent and said they had intercepted illegal prescription drugs that I had supposedly ordered. Which I did not.  This happened to me once before under a different number with the same old talk.  The person told me if I went to a Check loan place in Ohio and sent them $2400.00 by Western Union that they would take care of it.  I figure it is another money scam.  I hung up on them.  This needs to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEA/Rockville-Silver-Spring-Maryland-/DEA-They-called-claiming-they-were-a-DEA-agent-and-that-they-had-intercepted-drugs-that-I-944277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEA