Complaint Review: DEAL DASH

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: vaskupien — Rockton Illinois United States of America
DEAL DASH
New York City, New York Internet United States of America

DEAL DASH Dealdash.com I won a few auctions and Even paid with but it now for a couple of auctions and NO MERCHANDISE!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Temporary situation only

I won a few auctions on Deal Dash and recieved they fairly quickly. I was happy with what I'd won so I won a few more items and even did a few "buy it now" auctions. As of today I am missing 2 items that are supposed to be delivered no later than 10-20-12

All the other items are due by 11-20-12. Well I know if they can't send the previous small items they will never send the other stuff.

I have emailed them a total of 6 times and have gotten no response. I have also had issues with their site freezing and losing my bids in the process. I have had times when I didn't bid on an item and the bids disappeared. Other occasions I have had the auction at checking.... then suddenly the system would freeze and I'd lose the item.

I'm so p.o.'d that they don't return an email when they say email us we will respond. (only if they want to.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEAL-DASH/internet/DEAL-DASH-Dealdashcom-I-won-a-few-auctions-and-Even-paid-with-but-it-now-for-a-couple-of-969297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEAL DASH

Temporary situation only

AUTHOR: UPSgrad82 - (United States of America)

Writing complaints against DealDash is completely unnecessary.  As a long-time customer, who has history with this business, I know this is only a temporary situation.
DealDash had an unexpected hugh increase in customers that they could not have anticipated because it is unheard of for any small business to go from 250,000 customers to 1 million in just a few months.
I am sure the Sandy storm did not help matters, since they are headquartered in New York City.
DealDash hired 35 new customer reps to respond to the huge increase in workload, and I am sure everyone with a legitimate complaint will soon be taken care of and well compensated for the lack of customer service they know their customers deserve.
I am 100 percent confident that everyone will receive any missing items they won and alll of these problems will soon be taken care of.
DealDash went from offering 300 auctions per day to offering more than 6,000. This was bound to cause some glitches in the system, as well as some delays in shipping.
It must have caused a lot of anxiety for new customers, but I am waiting patiently because I know I will received everything I won. I always have, and nobody has anything to worry about.
This is a temporary situation only. Just wait and see!