Complaint Review: DEALDASH

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jill — Worthington Ohio United States of America
DEALDASH
1501 Broadway 12th Floor New York, New York United States of America

DEALDASH I spent over 1,000 either winning or buying gift cards I have received only 1 $50.00 card. New York, New York

*Author of original report: Deal Dash

*UPDATE Employee: Shipping Thousands of Gift Cards Every Week

I started trying deal dash in November 2012.  I decided it was best if i only bid on gift cards as I could buy them back at the face value if I didn't win so I would never be out any money. I have only received 1 $50.00 Macys gift card. They post an expected delivery time which takes 6 weeks, if you do not receive your gift cards by that date you are to contact them.  I have e-mailed them but they have not responded .  Todate they have probably stolen over $ 1,500.00

Columbus Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEALDASH/New-York-New-York-10036/DEALDASH-I-spent-over-1000-either-winning-or-buying-gift-cards-I-have-received-only-1-5-981437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEALDASH

Deal Dash

AUTHOR: Jill - (United States of America)

Thank you for your response to Ripoff.  I contacted your support staff on 4 different occasions.  I waited and waited and waited.  Weeks went by and I never heard anything from your staff.  I understand that you mail at 1000 of gift cards every week.  A simple text advising me that you were behind would have eased my concerns about your company.

Shipping Thousands of Gift Cards Every Week

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced difficulties in receiving your gift cards. We ship thousands of gift cards every week to satisfied customers all over the United States, and people love the great deals they get on these items. Our shipping policies regarding gift cards are what allows us to work with so many great vendors, and often gift cards are ordered, shipped, and received within two weeks. However, we do experience delays and other issues from time to time, and when this happens we do our best to expedite these shipments as quickly as possible.

I am unable to check on your specific account with the details you've provided here, but if you haven't already been in contact with our customer support staff please let them know that you're still waiting for your gift cards. Our customer support team is currently able to respond to customer queries within 24 hours, and they're available round the clock to help customers just like you!