Complaint Review: DEALDASH

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: carrytheten — south bend Indiana United States of America
DEALDASH

DEALDASH Won bids, bought bids, Nothing received , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: DealDash Ships Thousands of Products Daily!

Black Friday weekend I bid and won 6 auctions as well as purchased items on two other auctions at DEALDASH.  I was told I would have a Dec 16th delivery and be notified when my items shipped.  To date I have NOT received one of these items.

I have emailed them two days in a row and in three days have received no response to emails sent to their customer serviced department.  These are all Christmas gifts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEALDASH/internet/DEALDASH-Won-bids-bought-bids-Nothing-received-Internet-983474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEALDASH

DealDash Ships Thousands of Products Daily!

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you're waiting for your products to arrive. However, DealDash is the longest running auction site of its kind in the US and ships over 150,000 products to satisfied customers every year, and you can be assured that you will receive all the items that you've won on our site.

We're a little backed up during the holidays, just like many other businesses. We make a genuine attempt to respond to customer queries in a timely fashion, but in this case we have failed, and for that I apologize. I assure you that nobody has been ignoring you or forgotten about you: we are simply focusing 100% on making sure everyone gets their items as soon as possible.

I was able to verify your identity using some of the details you've provided here, and so I checked your account. I can see all of your orders have been placed and are on their way to you, and you can expect to receive all of your items before Christmas! If you do have any more questions or concerns about your deliveries, please let our customer support personnel know.

affect