Complaint Review: DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION

• Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: Michael — BURBANK California USA
DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION
2422 Broadway Santa Ana, California United States of America

DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION Tom Roddy Normandin, Prenovost Normandin Bergh & Dawe Psychological Warfare, Trauma, Psychosis, Guerrilla Tactics, California Supreme Court Santa Ana, California

Tom Roddy Normandin - Attorney Mocks Mental Disorder for Pay

Are Dealer Services Corporation tactics psychologically traumatizing? The false charges by DSC were likely devastating for many small used car dealers that were victimized by this unlicensed lender.

DSCs scorched earth business plan involves the use of lawyers willing to defend wealthy corporations that habitually engage in criminal behavior. The occasional hand slaps received by DSC are chalked up to business costs and are as effective as warnings to a criminal sociopath.

Attorney Tom Normandins questions regarding psychosis were surely part of the guerrilla tactics favored by his employer Dealer Services Corporation. DSC corporate counsel John Wick came from Indiana to be part of this charade.

Hopefully the California Supreme Court will see through Tom Normandin and the criminal business practices of his clients (Fariba v. Dealer Services Corporation).

FROM A VICTIM OF DSC... Open Letter to TOM RODDY NORMANDIN,

Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons, both United States Marines. Tom, you may think that being a lawyer is fulfilling, however, your attempt to diminish my character in the forum of a deposition is not something you should be proud of.

If the day comes when I can flippantly use serious mental health terms and disorders toward someone in order to discredit them like you did, I will retire from society. When a typical day for me is setting up a camera on someone and using the disguise of reputable law to discredit them, I hope I know when to quit.

Tom, you have openly mocked me, called me names, however, when you attempt to bring shame to my family, this is where I take issue. I am proud to be a father of two Marines on active duty. Our family is held together with the love and respect we have for each other. We are not psychotic, nor do I beat my wife as you so easily tried to accuse me of.

Mental health disorders are a serious issue for some, and should not be brought up as a label even in a deposition. As a licensed attorney you are no more allowed to diagnose mental health disorders as you are to perform open heart surgery.

I expect your attacks, lies and fabrications of the truth when it comes to representing your clients. Personal attacks on me and my family reveal a quality about you and that is something you should not be proud of.

Remember that time in law school when you felt like you would make a difference in someones life with the justice they deserve? Now fast forward to today, where you have anointed yourself protector of corporate criminals and use your talents to redefine the law for a paycheck. Money, is that what your driving force is? At what cost to the people you destroy?

My family and I will continue to fight for justice. We want to make a difference, provide for our families, help our fellow man, protect our country, and provide care to the under served in our community.

We will stand up to those who try to pull others down to their level as well as the individuals who have aligned themselves, and represents in court, any Goliath willing to retain you.

Judge Benjamin Cardozo said that the final cause of law is the welfare of society. Tom, you have failed as an attorney and your humanity is called into question.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEALER-SERVICES-CORPORATION/Santa-Ana-California-92706/DEALER-SERVICES-CORPORATION-Tom-Roddy-Normandin-Prenovost-Normandin-Bergh-Dawe-Psycholo-542970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION