Complaint Review: DEALFIND

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: latinian — Ontario United States of America
DEALFIND
150 Ferrand Drive, Suite 1001, Toronto, Ontario, C Internet United States of America

DEALFIND Lilly of the Valley Spa - dealfind voucher Will not refund for voucher purchased for a closed business Internet

It is not my job to check up on the vouchers purchased through Dealfind to ensure the company is still in business.  I understand that your refund policy is within a deadline of a year, however, the voucher was a NEVER EXPIRING voucher, there was no need for me to call the merchant and ensure I was not goign to lose my funds.

This is completely unreasonable.  I certainly do not believe I have been assisted in the least.  A simple apology and re-statement of the refund policy does not assist me in any way, nor does it make up for the lost funds.  I paid for a service, which I did not receive, and will never receive because it is out of service!

Please forward to corporate if need be.  I am disappointed with your service and capability of properly listening to my request.

I expect a response followed by an approriate and suitable action to my request.  Writing an email advising me that "We understand that you were unable to use your voucher, and apologize for the inconvenience. We go to great lengths to ensure that our merchants are reputable and provide excellent service. As it has been over a year since your purchase and all financial transactions with the merchant have been completed, we are not able to issue a refund or credit for your unused voucher(s).  This case is now closed. Please submit any new inquiries via our Customer Support/FAQ page."  Really? My case is closed - you keep my money and that is the end of it?  I don't think so....

Alejandra Maria

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEALFIND/internet/DEALFIND-Lilly-of-the-Valley-Spa-dealfind-voucher-Will-not-refund-for-voucher-purchased-1008907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEALFIND