Complaint Review: DEALFIND

DEALFIND
250 Ferrand Drive, Suite 1503 Internet Canada

*Consumer Comment: Dealfind Scam

*Consumer Comment: Dealfind Scam

*UPDATE Employee: RE: DEALFIND STOLE MY MONEY AND DID NOT DELIVER THE SERVICES WHICH I PAID FOR, WILL NOT COMPENSATE Edmonton, Canada Internet

I purchased dealfind vouchers for a massage and manicure & pedicure on dealfind back in December which was charged to my credit card.  The owner of the business was exceedingly rude, abusive and refused services, when I questioned her about why it is not Gel nails she was doing, like it said in the voucher.  Dealfind refused a REFUND TO THE CREDIT CARD AND INSTEAD GAVE ME DEALFIND DOLLARS to use towards another purchase.

However, WHEN I WENT TO USE THE DEALFIND DOLLARS AND BOOK TWO DIFFERENT CLEANING VOUCHERS, ONE OF THE BUSINESS OWNERS, SAID THEY ARE BOOKED UNTIL JULY AND THEY COULD NOT DELIVER THE CLEANING SERVICES AS THEY WERE TO BUSY, AND CONTACT DEALFIND FOR A REFUND.  THE SECOND CLEANING COMPANY, I HAVE LEFT TEN MESSAGES FOR AND THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING THEIR PHONE OR RETURNING THE MESSAGES.  DEALFIND ARE REFUSING TO REFUND MY DEALFIND DOLLARS WHICH I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TOO - SINCE I PAID FOR AND HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED THE SERVICES WHICH WERE CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD!  They are a RIP OFF SCAM ARTIST COMPANY, AND I'M WARNING OTHERS TO AVOID - IT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE - TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEALFIND/internet/DEALFIND-STOLE-MY-MONEY-AND-DID-NOT-DELIVER-THE-SERVICES-WHICH-I-PAID-FOR-WILL-NOT-COMPE-876571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEALFIND

Dealfind Scam

AUTHOR: muskoka - (United States of America)

I agree that dealfind is a scam! I purchased 5 vouchers for Prelude salon in Mississauga. I was only able to redeem 1 coupon before the business was sold. I requested a refund and was credited dealfind dollars. I did not pay in dealfind dollars so why am I being credited dealfind dollars. These companies make 50% on each coupon and need to have a refund policy. It's the cost of doing business.  I keep getting credited these useless dealfind dollars with every bankrupt business. Save your money and stay away from dealfind! I think coupon companies only care about their profits at the expense of customer service!

Dealfind Scam

AUTHOR: muskoka - (United States of America)

AUTHOR: CSDealfind - (Canada)

Dear Walter,

Thank you for your post.

We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced with your Dealfind vouchers.

If you would like to request a refund for your vouchers due to your experiences, please do not hesitate to call us at 1.855.631.6368, or by visiting our Contact Us Page at http://www.dealfind.com/contact-us.php and filling out the Contact Us Request Form. We would be more than happy to look into your cases for you! If you require assistance booking an appointment for the second cleaning company voucher, we would be glad to contact the merchant on your behalf as well!

Please see our refund policy for more details at http://www.dealfind.com/refund-policy.php:

We believe in our business partners. That's why we can back them with the Dealfind Promise.So, if your deal voucher expires before you use it, our merchants will still honor the price you paid. If other circumstances keep us from setting things right, we can refund your purchase price according to the type of deal you purchased, as noted below, unless the deal page states otherwise. The purchase price is the price you actually paid: we can't refund the value of any promotional code you applied to your order.

Always check the What You Should Know section of a deal's page for any exceptions to our standard refund policy as outlined below.

If you decide to ask for a refund, we'll need your request in writing. So please use the form on our Contact Us page.

Deals are different, and so are the conditions for refunding your purchase price.

Local Services (any deal you redeem at the business's address, except for Travel)
- cash or credit for up to 30 days from the first day your voucher is valid, and only if you haven't used it

Travel (any deal you purchase for a hotel or resort)
- cash or credit for up to 14 days from the day you purchased your voucher, and only if you haven't used it

Products (any deal for which you receive your purchase in the mail)
- cash or credit for up to 14 days from the date you received your product, and only if the goods are damaged or defective

If you would like to speak to one of our Customer Satisfaction Supervisors at any time during your call, please let one of our Customer Satisfaction Experts know, and they will be more than happy to connect you.

Dealfind goes to great lengths to ensure our customers are satisfied, and to ensure that we bring them the best Deals around! If you're unhappy with anything you bought from Dealfind, tell us and we'll do our best to make things right.

Thank you for using Dealfind and have a great day!

Sincerely,